Chapter 22

~{hey ok so warning there is going to be lemon in this chapter so have fun}~
Alex's pov
"I can't believe I just did that" I said to John as he drove us back to the house. "I know, I'm happy for you and I'm sure Eliza is going to be happy with you asking her to marry you and all" John said. "Yea.........hey can I ask you something" I said to John. "Yeah, anything" John said. "Ok.....um have you ever thought about marrying y/n" I asked John. "Oh um no I haven't.......but I don't think she's ready for that kind of stuff yet I mean we haven't even done it yet and I don't want to rush our relationship" John said. I gasped " you guys haven't had sex yet" I said. John blushed hard and looked away from me. "N-no" he said. "Oh...my...god... you guys have to do it tonight" I said. John started coughing and went wide eyed. "TONIGHT" john yelled. "Yeah I will get laf and herc to leave the house with me for a few hours and you and y/n can do it" I suggest. He sighed and then looked at me. "Alright I'll do it" he said.

Your pov
I just got my pajamas on when I heard the door open and then Alex yell for herc and Laf. I shrugged it off and went to go wait for john in his bed. I heard the door open and I looked over to john and saw that he took his shirt off and I started blushing slightly. "Hey john" I said as he got closer to me. "Hey y/n, Alex herc and Laf are going to be gone for a few hours to do something fun" john said. He then bent down to my ear and whispered. "How about we have some fun of our own" he then started kissing down my jaw line and to my neck. He quickly found my sweet spot and I let out a small moan. He smiled against my skin and then started attacking the spot earning a moan from me every few minutes or so. He then started kissing me on the lips and licked the bottom of my lip asking for entry. I playfully decided. He snaked his hands to my butt and grabbed it. I then gasped in the kiss and he took this as a chance and he shoved his tongue in. I let him have full control and he then started claiming what was his. We then came up for air and he started tugging at my shirt I took the hint and I took it off. I then started unbuttoning his pants and he took them off. He took off the rest of my clothes, so I was naked and he still had his boxers on. I could see the huge tent in his boxers and I could feel myself getting wetter by the second. He then pinned my on the bed and started sucking on my left boob while massaging the other. I let out a moan and John then smiled. I could feel his member getting harder on my leg as he layed on me. He then pulled up and took off his boxers. He positioned himself by my entrance. "Are you ready" he asked. I nodded and he slowly pushed in. I let out a moan while my eye welled up with tears. I grabbed on his back and dug my nails into his back. He was finally all the way in and he waited for me to tell him when he could move again. After a few minutes I told him that he could go. He started out slow but he gradually got faster. "J-John faster pl-please" I said while moaning and painting. He then started speeding up and i moaned really loud. I started to feel a not in my stomach and I realized that I was close. "J-john I'm c-close" I said while moaning. "Me t-too" he while grunting.
He started thrusting harder and it made the not tighten. "JOHN" I moaned loudly. Me moaning his name then sent him over the edge because after that he and I released at the same time moaning each other's names.
After that he layed on me and we started cuddling. "Goodnight y/n I love you" john said tiredly. "Goodnight john I love you too" I said kissing his forehead and falling asleep.