Chapter 16

Your pov
The next morning John and I got our stuff and packed it in my car and we drove to the hamilsquad house. That's what we all decided to call it. You and john decided not to share a room so that you two could have more room for your stuff. Today you where not doing anything and the boys were out having a boys day or whatever they call it. So you decided to text Thomas.
Crazy gal: hey you doing anything today?
Mac-n-dork: no, why do you ask?
Crazy gal: cuz I wanted to know if you wanted to go met up at the park and hang out or something.
Mac-n-dork: oh, ummm sure I will meet you at Central Park at 2:30 is that ok?
Crazy gal: yeah that's fine, see ya then.

You looked at the time it was 2:00 now so you have 30 minutes to get ready.
"Alright I can do this" you said. You then took a shower and then after that you dried your hair and then put on your outfit (the picture)

 You then took a shower and then after that you dried your hair and then put on your outfit (the picture)

After you got dressed you then brushed out you hair and looked at the time. It was 2:20 that gives you just enough time to get to the park. Thankfully the hamilsquad household was only a few blocks away from the park so you grabbed your phone and left to go to the park.
~{time skip to the park}~

Thomas's pov
I got to the park a little earlier then what I told y/n. I was just so happy and shocked that she wanted to hang out with me. So I got to the park at 2:25 and I waited from there.
End of pov

Your pov
When I got to the park I could already see Thomas standing there waiting for me. "Hey" I said walking up to Thomas.
"Hey y/n. What do you want to do today" Thomas said smiling. "Umm idk I just need something to do today so we can do whatever" I said. "How about we just hang out here for a bit and then we get lunch my treat" Thomas said.
"That's fine with me" you said smiling. You and Thomas walked over to a shady area under a tree and sat down. "So why do you have nothing to do today I would have thought that you would be with john all day" Thomas said. "Umm well the boys are having a guys day or whatever and I usually go with them but I let them go without me because with me and john dating we would have been all over each other so I'm giving them space today." I said explaining what happened. "Ok so why did you ask me to hang out with you" Thomas asked. "Because you said that you wanted a second chance so I'm giving you one" I said smiling at him. Thomas looked a little shocked but then it melted into a sweet smile.
"Alright let's go get lunch" Thomas said standing up. "Ok" I said getting up. Then me and Thomas started walking to wherever we where going for lunch. I guess it's a surprise.
End of pov

Johns pov
I was walking down the street with Alex, Herc, and Laf. We where going to just all hang out today and do whatever. *sigh*. "What's wrong John" Alex said resting his hand on my shoulder. "I'm just wondering what y/n is doing that's all" I said looking down. "Ah mom ami you shouldn't worry about her so much she knows how to take care of herself" laf said walking. "I know but I just don't like it when she's by herself" I said. "She probably called up the Schuyler sisters or something for a girls day or something" Herc said. "Yeah your right" I said looking up. "Or ya know she's walking hand in hand with Thomas giggling" Laf said pointing across the street up a head a little. We then ran up to laf and saw exactly what he described. There she was MY girlfriend walking down the street with Thomas fucking Jefferson. I never felt so much anger and hatred in my life. "Ima give that son of a bitch a piece of my mind" I said walking faster down the street.
End of pov

Your pov
Thomas wouldn't tell me where we were going so he grabbed my hand and started to pull on me. I found it funny and couldn't stop laughing he was acting like a 5 year old. "Thomas where are we going" I said giggling. "It's a surprise now stop asking" Thomas said looking back at me smiling. His smile soon dropped tho and he stopped walking. He was turned around all the way and was looking at something. I turned around to see what he was looking at and it was john running over to me and Thomas. "Oh no this won't end well" Thomas said slowly letting go of my hand.  "Y/n what the hell are you doing with Thomas and holding his hand" john said grabbing my hand and pulling me close to him. "Umm I'm just having lunch and hanging out with Thomas" I said letting go of his hand and stepping back a little. "Yeah you guys left her alone so she came to me for companionship" Thomas said crossing his arms. "Why are you freaking out john I'm just with Thomas" I said giving him a confused face. "Y/n I love you you know that I just don't want you getting hurt that's all so please if anything happens please just call" john said holding my hands. I then put my hand on his cheek and I kissed him. We pulled out of the kiss and I told him to go back with the others and that I'm fine. He agreed and left. "What was that all about" Thomas said walking beside me. "I don't know I guess he just doesn't trust you all the way yet" I said looking up at Thomas. "Now where are we going for lunch" I said smirking. Thomas's face lit up and he then grabbed my hand again and pulled me to who knows where.