Chapter 30

~{ time skip to a month later at the wedding }~
Your pov
"Today's the day~ Today's the day~ That you and Eliza get married~" I sang around Alex. "Y/n you are the biggest goofball I have ever met" he said looking over his shoulder to me. I put my hands on my hips, leaned over and said.

"You know you love me" sticking my tongue out after I said it. He chuckled and shook his head going back to....what ever he was doing. Just then I heard a knock at the door. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Ooooh I think that's Angelica, she's picking me up so we can get ready for your wedding later Alex" I said grabbing my bag and running to the door. I heard a faint "ok have fun" from Alex while I was walking out the door.

"Hey Angelica, ready to go be girly" I said hugging her. "You know it" she said giggling at the end. We walked over to her car and got in.

"Ok so we need to run the the mall real quick so I can pick up my dress for the wedding" I said buckling the car. "Alright then we got to go to my apartment so we can get ready" Angelica said starting and the car and driving off.

~ time skip to her apartment~

"Alright we got the dresses the make up the hair products...hmmm.. I think that's it y/n" Angelica said as she walked into her place. 

"Yep that sounds about right to me" I said laying my stuff on her couch. "So how are you and John doing hmm" Angelica said smirking at me. I blushed slightly.

"We're doing fine, why do you ask" I asked looking over to her. "Oh no reason, it's just that last time you talked to me about your relationship is when you thought John was cheating on you" she said walking into her bathroom.

"Oh..well nothing new has been happening that I know of, but now that I think about it.. he was acting quite off when Thomas came back home" I said putting my hand to my chin. "What do you mean by 'off ' , like he was uncomfortable or.." she said from inside the bathroom.

"No it was more of, he was jealous that Thomas was giving me attention and I was giving it back I guess, but I don't see why he would be jealous" I said walking over to her bathroom.

"Oh well, you know how boys can be, they can be all sweet and kind one moment and then all protective and snarly the next" she said plugging in the hair curler. "Snarly, who uses the word snarly" I said laughing slightly.

"Me, I do" she said. "Well whatever, but maybe he was jealous of Thomas for some reason" Angelica said with the shrug of her shoulders. "Hmmm maybe, I will talk to him about it" I said going over to my stuff to set up in her bathroom.

The dress that I got was a long, sleeveless dress that was a beautiful lavender color.

I was going to have my hair up like this

(For long hair)