Chapter 17

Lafayette's pov
Me, Herc, and Alex were all talking when suddenly we saw john walking back over to us. "So why is y/n with Thomas" Alex asked. "Thomas and y/n are having lunch together and are hanging out for the day " John said looking down. "Mon ami you know that y/n can take care of her self and she would never do anything to hurt you she loves you with all of her heart and you know that. Elle fera n'importe quoi pour vous, elle est votre lune et vous êtes son soleil." I said looking john in the eyes. (English: she would do anything for you she is your moon and you are her sun.) "thanks Laf I needed to hear that" John said smiling at me. 
"Ok can we get back to hanging out" Alex said. I laughed a little and then said. "Oui mon Ami let's go"  I said starting to walk.
End of pov

Your pov
You and Thomas finally got to where he was taking you to which turned out to be this cute cafe by a water front. You and Thomas walked in and it smelled like coffee and cookies. You and Thomas both ordered some coffee and a plate full of cookies to share. You tried to help pay for it but Thomas insisted that he pay. You didn't fight with him you instead found a place for the both of you to sit. Thomas walked over to you with the cookies and coffee and then sat down across from you. "So why are you doing this Thomas" I asked taking a bit out of a cookie. "I just wanted to show you how great of a friend I can be" he said resting his chin in the palm of his hand. "Oh ok" I said sipping my coffee.
Time skip to when you get home
I was walking down the street to the house that I shared with not only my lover but my best friends. I checked the time on my phone. It's 8:30 pm. Shit I got to get home fast. I got to the door and opened it quietly and then walked inside closing the door behind me. I then heard the light switch turn on. I turned around to see John,Alex,Herc and Laf standing only a few feet away from me. They looked angry or disappointed for some reason. "Oh hey guys I didn't know you were up" I said smiling and walking closer to them. They didn't respond. "Is something wrong" I said giving hand gestures to them. "Y/n we just want to know why you are home so late" Alex said walking to me and putting a hand on my shoulder. "What do you mean I was with Thomas all day and it's not even that late the sun isn't even all the way down yet" I said pointing to the window. John came up to me and hugged me, I hugged him back. "What is up with you guys today" I said. John then took my hand and started walking to the couch, so I followed. John the sat down and motioned me to sit down next to him and I did. The others soon came over to me and sat down. "Y/n we know that you can take care of yourself but next time don't give us all a heart attack and let us know where you are going" Laf said grabbing my hand. "Yeah we trust you and all but we just don't trust Thomas, we d-don't want to l-lose you y/n" Alex said starting to tear up a bit. "You guys... come here" I said opening my arms for them to hug me and they did. We where all hugging each other for what felt like hours. "Ok guys I need to take a shower and then I'm going to bed, Kay" I said trying to get out of the hug. "Ok" they all said together. I then got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.
Time skip
When I got out of the shower I dryed off and put a robe on. I walked down the hallway to my room and then opened my door and closed it behind me. I turned on my light and then got my pajamas on and crawled into bed. 'Some day I had' I thought as I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

The next day was mainly just all of us hanging around the house and doing nothing. I was sitting on the couch with Alex and john. Alex was typing away on his computer, John was cuddling with me while we watched TV and Laf and Herc where in the kitchen making breakfast. I felt my phone vibrate and I looked at it to see that I got a text from James and Thomas. We had a group chat together.
Mac-n-dork: hey y/n and James can you guys meet me at the park at 1?
Jammie: sure I'm fine with that, but why?
Crazy-gal: idk if I can I will have to ask the hamilsquad. And yeah why do you need us?
Mac-n-dork: one, I need to talk to you guys about something and two, the "hamilsquad" that's the stupidest name I have ever heard😂😂
Jammie: ummm I will just see you guys at 1, bye.
Crazy-gal: it's not stupid Thomas
Mac-n-dork: yes it is who even came up with that name?
Crazy gal: I did you jerk😒
Mac-n-dork: oh.....😰😰
Crazy-gal: it's fine I know you don't really like my friends anyway I will text you in a bit to see if I can go or not, bye 👋👋👋
Mac-n-dork: bye 👋

I looked over to john and he was reading my texts over my shoulder. I didn't really care tho I didn't have anything to hide. "Who are you talking to" John asked kissing my cheek. "Oh it was just Thomas asking if me and James can meet him at the park at 1, which now that that's been said.... can I go please" I said to John with puppy dog eyes. He blushed at me I knew that the puppy eyes where his weekness.
"Mmmm fine I guess you can go" John said finally giving in. "YES" I said fist pumping the air. He laughed at me and then I stood up. "Alrighty I'm going to go get dressed" I said walking towards the stairs. I then texted Thomas.
Crazy-gal: hey I can come at the park at 1!!!
Mac-n-dork: great see you then!
I then turned my phone off and went to get ready for the day. "I wonder what Thomas needs" I said to myself walking into my room.