Chapter 3

After the plane ride you john and laf went to meet up with Herc and Alex. they found you about 30 minutes after you got off that plane so you guys then made your way to your new school.
~TIME SKIP TO GETTING TO THE COLLEGE~
When you got there you were giving your room key and room number and a paper of all your classes and of who your roommate was.
You didn't look at the name of who was your roommate, you wanted to be surprised. When you got there you already found some bags on the floor. You then noticed that you have seen these bags before. 'Wait Alex was roomed with you old friend Aaron Burr you had forgot that he moved here and laf and Herc were roomed together but who was john with?' You thought while putting your bags in your room. You heard the door open and close, you opened you door to see who it was...... it was john! John what was he doing here?
"John why are you here" you said looking confused
"What do you mean why am I here this is my dorm....wait what are you doing here" john said looking confused also, you look at your paper to see who you were roomed with and it turns out that john was your roommate.
"John we are roommates" you said to him looking up from the paper
He looked and you and then blushed but trying to cover it by smiling
"Oh that's great at least we are already friends" he said rubbing the back of his neck
"Yeah true that...ok well I'm going to go finish unpacking" you said walking back to your room
"Yeah ok"

Johns pov
'I'm roomed with y/n why her I mean she is my best friend and all but I have a crush on her well I guess I always have ever since we first met.... but still why did this have to happen to me...well at least maybe I can finally tell her my feelings but not yet anyways' I thought while unpacking my room. "How are the others going to react to this I mean they know about my crush on y/n... oh sweet Jesus I'm never gonna hear the end of this" I said to myself as I fall back on my bed.
End of pov
Your pov
I was done unpacking after about an hour and so was john so we decided to all go to Alex's dorm to hang out we all didn't start school until Monday and it was Saturday today so we were all planning to go explore New York tomorrow.
When me and john got back to our dorm we weren't tired so we decided to stay up and watch a movie.
"So y/n what do you want to do tomorrow" john said looking over at me
"Um I don't know maybe we could go to Central Park or something where do you want to go" I say looking over at him
"Oh I don't really care that much as long as I'm with you" john said smiling
You start to blush when he said that he wanted to be with you. You have had a crush on john for a while now but you never told him because you never wanted to ruin your friendship with him. 'I guess maybe I should tell someone ..... maybe Lafayette' you thought to yourself. Laf was like an older brother to you he always had your back and you and him told each other everything.. or well almost everything.
After the movie was done you started turning off the tv and DVD player.
"Hey y/n I'm gonna go to bed now so night see ya in the morning" john said
"Ok night see ya in the morning" you said walking over to your room.