Chapter 10

Johns pov
When I woke up y/n was gone.
I went to go see if she was anywhere in our dorm but she wasn't. I called out for her over and over again and I eventually woke up the others.
"What the hell are you calling y/n for" Alex said rubbing his eyes.
"I CANT FIND Y/N! THERE WAS AN INTRUDER AND SHE WAS GOING TO SEE WHAT IT WAS AND THEN I BLACKED OUT AND NOW I CAN FIND HER!" I said shaking at the thought of y/n missing. I started to cry.
"Who ever the fuck it is I'm going to fucking kill them when I find them I swear if anything happens to y/n" Herc said getting pissed off. Laf walked out and he was in tears too I heard him say something in French but I couldn't make out what he said.
"We have to go find her" I finally said wiping away my tears. They all nodded and were about to go to the door but then I remembered that y/n pulled an axe from under her bed and I did find in on the floor so I put it in her room but if she had one weapon then she might have more. "Guys wait" I said to them before they opened the door.
"What mom ami" Laf said.
"I think y/n has some weapons and I think I know where they are" I said looking at them. They all looked shocked and I ran back into y/n's room and looked under her bed and I found a small box. I opened it and I found a note and a key. The note said.
Dear whoever is reading this,
If you are reading this then that means that you found out I have weapons! Yay! And I'm sure you want to know why but that's not the point.
Ok so the key goes to the BIG closet that I have with the lock on it. It is full of all of my weapons and gear and since you are reading this it means that......
1. The zombie apocalypse has finally happened and we need weapons
2. I have lost all sanity and you have to kill me which I understand
3. I have somehow been kidnaped and you need to find me
Or 4. I lost my key that I keep on my neck at all times and I need my spare and it's in this box
Ok well anyways have fun doing which ever the ones you are doing!! Oh and if this is john, Alex, Laf, and Herc that are reading this I want you guys to know that if you don't see me ever again after this then I want you to know that I love and care about all of you. You all have made me the wonderful person I am and with out you guys I might have killed someone by now. And if me and john aren't dating by now then I want john to know that ever since we were 12 when we first met I have always had feelings for you but I never knew how to tell you. And I want you to know that I love you with all of my heart!
~ y/n   L/n
I read the note out loud so everyone could hear and we all got to tears when we read it but at the part about the zombie apocalypse we laughed. I grabbed the key and unlocked the closet that the note talked about. When I opened it we found weapons that we have never even seen in video games before, and honestly it was really scary that we just found out that y/n had this many weapons. We each took one the we knew how to use and then we locked the closet and went on our search to find y/n.
"We are going to ask y/n why she needs all these weapons when we find her right" Herc asked me.
"Well duh" I said
"Does anyone have an idea on who would have broken in and stole y/n" Laf asked
"I have an idea" Alex said looking pissed at the thought.
"Thomas" I said pissed the fuck off.