Chapter 13

Your pov
" so why do you have so many weapons... oh and here is your spare key back" john said giving you the key.
You took the key and put it in your pocket. " are you sure you want to know why" you asked all of them. They all nodded. You sighed. "Ok lets all go sit on the couch then" you said walking to the couch. They all followed after you and sat down. You sat on a stool in front of them. " ok so there is something that I never told you guys..... I'm actually an orphan... like Alex" you said. They all looked shocked. " before I met you guys and before I lived with my parents that I have now my biological parents left me in the streets so I had to fend for my self and everything so I had  to learn how to fight and I had to lean lots of survival skills on my own. So over the years I collected all the weapons that I have now and well I still collect them now. But I had to hide them from people. At one point some of the orphanage people or whatever found me and well I didn't know that they were the good guys so I would either fight them or runaway. I would win the fights and I would get away. Well that was until one day they got me" I looked down and then I suddenly felt something on my shoulder. I looked up and it was john smiling at me. " one day when I was about 9 I think they caught me and well it's how they caught me that is still my fear today." I looked at them for a moment. " how did they get you" Herc asked. I sighed. "When I was on my own so the only thing to keep me occupied was singing I don't know why but I just liked singing to myself. One day I was so into my singing that I didn't notice that there was a woman behind me and well she got a hold of me and brought me to the orphanage. And then I got adopted by my now parents. I haven't sang since" when I was done telling them my backstory they all got up and hugged me. I hugged back. "I would love to here you sing mon ami" Laf said. " yeah I would too" Herc said. " I would like to as well. Alex said. "I would like to here you sing" john said kissing my forehead. " I-I don't know" I said blushing a little. "Come on y/n please... for me" john said giving you puppy eyes. You sighed. "Oh alright" you said. They all cheered and then you took out your phone and played the only song you knew by heart. And then you sang with it. (The video)

~{ ok I know this is VERY cheesy but ITS MY BOOK SO HA! And if you can't sing then just pretend that your voice sounds like Christina Perri that's the person who's singing the song ok we'll continue reading}~
After you were don't singing the boys were just quite. You were afraid that you didn't sound good or that they didn't like the song. "Ummm am I that bad" you asked. "Mon ami that wasn't bad that was beautiful I can't believe that you stoped singing you have such a wonderful voice" Laf said. "Y/n that was.... just wow.... I literally have no words" john said. "Y/n that was AMAZING" Herc said hugging you.
"Y/n that was absolutely wonderful singing" Alex said hugging you. "Awww thanks guys... but you can't tell anyone about this" you said. "WHAT WHY" Alex said. "Because it's...... its embarrassing" you said. "HOW IS IT EMBARRASSING TO HAVE A GREAT SINGING VOICE" Alex yelled. "Just please promise me that you won't tell anyone for now" you said. "Fine" they all said together. You smiled and hugged them. " now I don't know about you guys but I'm hungry" you said. Everyone laughed and then you all went into the kitchen and got some breakfast.

~{ hello hello sorry for the short chapter BUT I GOT CHAPTER 13 OUT YEAH!! Ok so tomorrow for me is Wednesday and that is the last day for my contest so however many votes I have for a book will be the book that I will write after Thomas Jefferson X Reader ok well bye and have a great rest of your day and or night!!!}~