Chapter 20 (OH MY GOD!!)

~{HELLO HELLO HELLO OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE THAT I HAVE REACHED 1K READS LIKE WTF THATS CRAZY!!?!?!?! Ok ok I want to thank you guys soooooo much for all of the support and patience you guys have given me and honestly I can't thanks you enough.... ok well anyways get back to the chapter}~
Thomas's pov
I have been packing my stuff for France for about an hour now and I still can't stop thinking about James and y/n. 'I really hope that they don't forget me'. I thought to myself. "Knock knock knock" 'I wonder who is knocking at my door' I thought as I walk over to the door. I open the door to see y/n in tears. "Y/n oh my gosh what's wrong" I asked her. She sniffed and looked up at me. "I.....john......maira..........holding.....k-kissing" before she could try to finish she started sobbing and she hugged me. I hugged back and brought her into my dorm and sat her on the couch.
"Y/n your going to have to calm down and tell me what happened,ok?" I said to her. She nodded and wiped her tears away. "Ok so I was walking back home with Herc and Laf from going on a double date with them and john. John would have been there too but he had to leave early for some reason I don't know he wouldn't tell me. So we got home and before I opened the door I heard talking inside the house. So I slowly opened the door and I saw John and Maria. She was all over him. And he wasn't doing anything about it she then start to say something that I couldn't hear but after she said that he said something to her and she started kissing him. I slammed the door open and John looked at me shocked and Maria scoffed. I then ran out of the house and I heard John and Herc and Laf calling after me but im faster then them and so I ran all the way to your dorm. And now here we are." Y/n said wiping a tear away. 'How could John do this to y/n' I thought while holding her in my arms trying to calm her down. "Y/n its going to be ok......did you even try and talk to John to see his side of the story" I asked. She sniffed and wiped a tear away. "No I didn't" she said looking down. I sighed. "Well as much as it pains me to say this.....im going to go call Alex and ask him to bring John, Herc, and Laf over" I said standing up and going to get my phone. Y/n just nodded her head.
Time skip to after calling Alex
(its still in Thomas's pov)
About 25 minutes after I called Alex he came over with John, Herc, and Laf.  Y/n was sitting on the couch still with a box of tissues. I told them to come in and I led them over to y/n. "Y/n Alex, Herc, Laf and John are here" I said placing my hand on her shoulder. She nodded her head and stood up. Alex walked over to her and hugged her. She hugged back and barred her head into his neck. Laf and Herc came over to them and joined the hug. John just stood by the door way looking at them. He had tears streaming down his face and his eyes were puffy and red from crying. I sighed and looked back at y/n.

Your pov
I was hugging Alex, Herc, and Laf when I looked over to see John. His eyes were watery and red and he had tears down his face. I let go of the hug and walked over to John. I looked him im the eye and he looked down in shame. "She forced herself onto me I didn't want to do anything with her" John said sniffing. I put my hand on his cheek and turned his head to look at me. "John I know that Maria does stuff like that and I believe you but you have to understand how hurt I felt when I saw it. I felt so heart broken." I said pulling him into a hug. "I love you y/n" John said resting his head on my shoulder. "I love you too John" i said kissing his cheek"

~{ hello hello hello sorry for the short chapter but i have school now so its going to be harder for me to write more so I think im going to update every Sunday so that, that way I have more time to do school work and write the story ok well good night/afternoon/morning!!}~