Chapter 5

Your pov
The next day I woke up to fine john asleep on the couch. I didn't know why he was on the couch but I just shrugged it off and went to the kitchen area to make breakfast. I made pancakes for me and john and then I went over to wake him up for breakfast when I saw that he was not on the couch anymore. 
'Huh he must have woke up and went to get dressed' I thought as I walked over to his door. I knocked on his door.
"Hey john, you in there" I said
"Um yeah I heard you making breakfast so I went to get dressed... I will be out in a minute" he said from the other said of the door.
"Ok I'm going to go get dressed but I have pancakes on the table for you when your done" I said walking back over to my room.
You decided to wear this today (the picture)

Once you were done getting dressed you walked to the kitchen to have breakfast with john

~TIME SKIP TO AFTER BREAKFAST~
"Hey y/n it's 8:30 I think we should start going over to meet up with the others" john said putting his plate into the sink.
"Yeah ok" I  said putting my plate into the sink.
We all decided to meet up at the Starbucks that was just a block away from our dorms.
~TIME SKIP TO STARBUCKS~
When me and john walked in we saw Laf, Herc, and Alex at a table so we sat down to join them.
"Hey guys you ready to go exploring" I said smiling.
"Oui oui mom amie lets go" Laf said standing up from the table.
We all followed him and then we were all off to explore New York.
Johns pov
I am so nervous. Today is the day that I'm asking y/n out I really hope that Alex's plan works. I look over at her and she is just so beautiful. Everything about her is amazing, her smile on her always positive face, her laughter... it always puts me in a good mood. As I'm thinking about these things I then realize that there is nothing to be nervous about and that today will be fine no matter what happens.
End of pov
Your pov
"So where are we going" I said walking in between Laf and john.
"We are going to Central Park to hang out for a bit and then maybe go get lunch somewhere" Alex said
"Oui" Laf said smiling
I looked over and john and he looked away blushing.
'What's going on with john he has been acting weird lately... does he like me... no he wouldn't or would he' I thought and then looked over at john a sec and then blushed at the thought of me and john together. "*sigh* I that be amazing" I whispered to myself.
"What would mon amie" Laf said raising an eyebrow at me.
"Oh um n-nothing" I said trying to hide my face from blushing.
"Are you sure" he said with a smirk on his face.
"No... Laf I need to talk to you alo-" I was cut off by someone behind us.
"Well well well what do we have here. Huh James" Thomas said as we all turned around to see him and James.
"Ugh what are you doing here Jefferson" Alex hissed at Thomas.
"Well me and my friend James here were going out to have lunch but then I noticed the most prettiest girl I have ever seen" Thomas said grabbing my hand and then lightly kissing my knuckles.
I blushed as I pulled my hand away. I looked over at john who looked like he was about to explode on Thomas with anger.
"Umm me" I said pointing to myself in confusion.
"Well who else would I be talking about" Thomas said walking closer to me. I then get an idea in my head. I smiled that evil smile of mine and Laf, john, Herc, and Alex all notice my smile and step away with a small smirk on their faces.
"Oh mr. Jefferson you flatter me" you said putting your hand on his shoulder.
Thomas has a smirk on his face and then puts his hand on my waist.
"Well I would like to know if you would like to come with me and James to lunch mon amour" Thomas said
"As much as I would like to" I then punch him in the gut and then throw him onto the ground with a huge wham he fell on his back and then I walked over to my boys and said.
"I don't spend my time on jackasses" I said flipping my hair.
"Come on boys lets go" I say and start walking they quickly follow still impressed on how I took care of Jefferson.
"Well damn y/n you sure thought him a lesson" Alex said laughing uncontrollably.
"Yeah y/n your amazing" john said putting his arm around your shoulders. You both blush a deep red and continued to walk as the others snickered to themselves.
~time skip to Central Park~
Johns pov
When we got to Central Park I pulled the guys away from y/n and told them that I'm gonna to it. They all nodded and told y/n that they would all be right back and that I was gonna stay with her  she just smiled and nodded and then they left. 'Ok john you can do this' I said to myself
"Hey y/n" I said looking into her e/c eyes.
" yes john" she said giving me a smile.
"Umm w-would you like t-to go out sometime" I said closing my eyes as I said the last few words.
When I opened my eyes I saw that her face was in a deep blush and it made me blush a little and then she spoke...