Chapter 4 Walk of Shame

*****Hey guys so the last chapter was restricted....oops? Follow me to read it or comment if you want me to make a separate story with the one shots of the 'sexual situations';) thanks for reading and enjoy!******

I woke up to my phones alarm ringing loudly and I cursed as I reached beside me to find it; only to find empty space. I reached down on the floor and found my purse, turning off the alarm when my fingers reached my phone. The first thoughts that ran through my mind were one: where the fuck was I. Two: where the fuck were  my clothes. And finally three: Who the fuck was sleeping next to me and had me against their chest. I slowly turned my head slightly to see the sleeping figure. Oh shit. Kyle. The night’s events rushed into my mind and I blamed Becca for my small headache that hung over me.

I very carefully slipped out from his arms and placed his pillow in place of my body and threw on my dress. I carried my heels as I walked out of his bedroom door and down the stairs, hobbling from being sore, because he just had to have a massive dick. I took two at a time on the stairs to get out of the mess of a frat house that remained. When I reached the bottom I practically ran out the door, limping, when I caught a few guys smirking at me when I left. Bastards.

I quickly drove back to the apartment Alicia and I shared and flew open the door to see Drew shirtless making coffee. What a sight to see that was.

“Well I never thought I would have to see this in the morning,” I said under my breath. Drew laughed good heartedly.

“Good morning to you too,” He said smiling lazily when I entered the kitchen. I smiled back as I waited for the drip coffee to slowly produce enough coffee to keep me going for a few hours.

“Did you guys leave right after that game last night?” I asked and he nodded, still keeping the lazy smile on his face. “I’m assuming you slept together?” I asked highly intrusive, but normal for my behavior. He nodded faster this time and I laughed as I walked back to my room.

I checked my clock to see it at 11’o clock. The office was down the street so I didn’t have much to worry about when I changed into my work clothes. I put my hair in a bun and made my way back out to the living room. This time Alicia had emerged from her room, looking like hell when she limped to the kitchen. I choked back a laugh and she looked back, glaring at me. She could see my steps falter slightly and she choked back a laugh too. I pushed her onto the couch and she smiled as I flipped her off and walked to the kitchen.

“Looks like you did a number on her, she can barely walk,” I said loud enough for her to hear when I made my coffee.

I heard a few curse words fly at me when he winked at me before I left, shutting the door behind me with finality.  I could deal with her problems later.

I quickly drove to the veterinary office down the street and ran in to the clinic. The secretary behind the desk gave me a fake smile as I walked past her into the staff room. I put my things into a locker I shared with Becca and immediately went back to my bitchy co-worker.

“You’re late Baracada,” She said as I crept up beside her.

“I have observed the time Cara. Now where’s Carly,” I asked with no patience in my voice. I swear if I had the chance I would kick her ass back to her stupid Daddy’s mansion.  She rolled her eyes at me and shook her head before turning back to the computer screen.

“Dr. Bepper is in room 13B. And don’t be late again!” She shouted at me as I ran to the room. I quickly let myself in to the sight of Becca struggling to hold a dog down as another nurse attempted to give him a shot. He whined loudly at his owner as Becca attempted to soothe him; failing miserably. I stepped on the other side of the dog and crouched next to his worried eyes. I gave him a reassuring smile and a dog treat from my pocket, allowing Becca and the other girl to be able to insert the shot that took two seconds.

“Glad to see you made it this morning,” She said with a smirk as I rolled my eyes. Dragging her out of the room and towards the back.

“You let me sleep with him!”

“I had no decision in whether you slept with him or not. Now did I condone it? Yes, but I did not force you to have sex with him,” Becca said teasingly as I shook my head.

“Finally, Becca you have done something right, now go find Dr. Rogers before I have to hear him complain about you,” Carly said as she smirked at me.

“Does everyone need to know I screwed Kyle?!” I whisper-shouted and Becca smiled.

“He’s hot, be proud. We’ll talk more about this later tonight at your house,” Becca said before running in the opposite direction of where Carly started to lead me.

“So was he cute?” She asked with a lifted eyebrow and I sighed nodding; utter defeat plastered on my face.

“I remember those college days. They were great with all the parties and booze and sex… and then I met Ben; I mean Dr. Rogers, and a year later I was married with a baby on the way and almost no hope for becoming a vet,” She said when we entered another room with an owner who paced back and forth with a kitten sitting on the observation table.

The day went by quickly when I assisted Carly with all of her patients. I had started working there about my sophomore year and she had been the one to teach me the ropes of the clinic. A month afterwards she took me as her assistant ‘to learn the job better’ when in reality she wanted the company.

By five we had finished with all of our patients and it was finally time for us to go home. I walked into the locker room to see Becca glaring at Cara as she typed away at her phone and she snapped her head up when she heard me.

Becca gave me a fake smile before pointing to Cara who had moved out of the empty locker room.

“She’s such a little cunt. She thinks she can boss everyone around because she’s the owners fucking daughter when in reality she’s just a freeloading, backstabbing, piece of-“ Becca’s rant was cut off by Cara walking back in and moving to her locker.

I gave Becca a pointed look before moving behind her to retrieve my stuff from the overstuffed locker. We walked out silently together, occasionally glancing back to see if Cara had followed to see that she had. She silently fumed when opening her quaint convertible bug and slamming the door. I got a call seconds later and Becca continued ranting on and on until I reached my apartment.