Chapter 34 The Mafia's Prodigy

READ THE FUCKING AUTHORS NOTE.

Love you guys, enjoy the chapter ;P

-------------------

It was the day. The ball. The one and only day of the year I had to commit myself to mafia business for the entire day. And I was ready. I was so ready.

“MARINA WAKE THE FUCK UP WE HAVE A SCHEDULE TO GO OVER!” Jorge said pounding on my door before bargaining in with a clipboard in hand.

“We need you waxed, showered, and plucked before one o’clock. HURRY UP!” Jorge yelled before running outside the door and yelling someone else’s name down the corridor.

“Fuck,” I muttered as I rolled into Kyle’s chest.

“You heard the man Princess,” He said kissing my hair as I moaned from my sleepiness.

“Love you Kyle,” I said snuggling up more. Maybe he would let me stay with him if I cuddled with him.

“Princess, I will get Jorge if you don’t get up,” He warned before attacking my sides with tickles.

I screeched in shock as my laugh rang around the walls of my room. His fingers were relentless on my hips as he pinched the bit of chub there.

“Up, up, up!” He shouted as I rolled away and fell on the floor with an ‘oomph’.

“Damn you,” I muttered before crawling out of my door as I heard Kyle laugh.

“See you tonight Princess,” He said as I flipped him off. Making him laugh more at my forced exit.  

I continued to drag my body across the floor until I reached the stairs. Could I throw myself down them and break only a few bones to miss tonight? The thought was seriously considered as I stared at the bottom before I was rudely interrupted from my thoughts.

“Can’t decide whether or not breaking a leg is worth it?” Drew asked, making me look up and smile. I hadn’t seen him in at least a week which was beyond weird because we had been so close at Berkeley.

“You’ve got it,” I said as he shook his head in amusement. He offered me his hand which I gladly took. I sighed as I stared at the stairs and then looked at Drew.

“Are you getting ‘waxed, showered, and plucked’ too or are you just enjoying the thought of being stuck in a tux tonight?” I asked as he threw me a grin.

“We don’t have to get ready until 5,” He admitted as I stared at him with my mouth wide open.

“Marina no catching flies, they have carbs,” Jorge said as he grabbed my arm and dragged me from a chuckling Drew.

“This is so unfair I can shave my legs by myself. The dress is floor length anyways what does it matter?”  I wailed as he took me to where I knew I would be tortured for six hours.