Chapter 21 The Whore Strikes

Hey Guys! I'm dedicating this chapter to FreshFocker because even though Kyle and Marina have sex w/out a condom, DOES NOT mean that you should! They are fictional characters and are using birth control because they have (in theory) been checked for STD's and are aware of the hazards of sex without a condom. I think society tends to turn a blind eye to these matters but they are much more prevalent than you would imagine in our world and should not be ignored.  STDS and preganancy are very serious matters and should be treated with care and proper protection. Please read The Bad Boy has Aids @FreshFocker, because it is very informational yet still has me laughing my ass off and is amazing!

Enjoy this chapter!

------------------------------

"Hello? Yes I need a hooker... but I want your friendliest hooker and she has to record the entire evening and they must end up in his car. He has a fetish for that sort of stuff, you just have to send it via text to me afterwards... I want a girl that you find at a bar and want to sleep with... no it's for a special friend... he'll be at the bar in Eos Lounge and he cannot know she is a hooker. He needs a rebound girl and he just doesn't know it... Thank you so much!" I said before clicking the 'end' button on my phone.

"Who would have thought my girlfriend would be capable of calling for a hooker. Did you get one for us too?" Kyle teased as I rolled my eyes.

"The look on his face when he gets the bill will be priceless... And of course the look I'm sure your father will give him when he gets fired too," Sam said making Jorge chuckle.

"Mr. Baracada will not be too keen when he figures out his daughter's 'future' fiancée finds hookers more fun than protecting his daughter," Jorge said while I nodded my head in approval.

"I don't need protection. Isn't that right Kyle," I said looking up at him earnestly. He kissed me softly on my forehead.

"My Princess can defend herself quite well," Kyle said before we pulled up to famous Eos lounge.

"I'm only a text away. I'll be at the bar across the street trying to find a girl who doesn't resemble a hooker," Jorge said with a wink as we piled out.

"Thanks Jorge we'll see you in a few hours," I said shutting the door.

We walked up to the velvet roped line and Becca groaned.

"Marina isn't there some special thing you can pull," Alicia begged as we stood in the unmoving line.

"Actually there is. If I remember correctly a hit man of ours mans this place for my father now," I said walking up to the front. And sure enough he was there in his 6'6 250 pound glory.

"Marina Baracada?" He asked as I stood before him while I smiled.

"Yes sir it is she," I said doing a little curtsy.

"Oh sweetheart, I'm the one who should be bowing. I heard your up soon to be the next leader and I cannot wait to hear your ideas. God, I used to play dress up with you after some ramped killing sprees and it used to always calm me down," He said as I beamed up at him.

"Well consider it my pleasure. We were wondering if you could let us in with this huge line," I said making a pouty face causing him to laugh.

"Of course, but you must tell me which one of these gentlemen is your boyfriend," He said making me blush. "Come on Mar, I used to be your babysitter I have to know," He said temporarily flexing his massive biceps.

"Kyle here is my boyfriend," I said introducing Kyle who Drew pushed forward to stand next to me.

"Kyle Bleu nice to meet you," Kyle said charmingly as he nodded.