Chapter 27 WWE & Dracula

HEY GUYS READ MY AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END, I WANT SOME FEEDBACK ON THE QUESTIONS DOWN BELOW. XOX BELLA ;)

------------

I groaned as I felt the arm around my waist tighten and I happily pressed my back against the hardened surface. I was about to lift the heavy arm off of me when I felt Kyle place kisses down the back of my neck. I giggled like a little girl as his hand lightly brushed against my bare stomach.

"Kyle stop it," I said acting like I was still asleep. How could I be asleep when I had my ass against his hot as fuck abs?

"Why Princess? Are you ticklish?" He questioned as he brushed his fingertips even lighter. I bit my lip to stifle more laughs but finally gave up when he squeezed my waist. A loud guffaw passed my lips and I burst into laughter as he tickled my most sensitive areas.

"KYLE!" I said in between bursts of laughter as he began to pepper more kisses down my neck. I attempted to throw him off of me, but his toned biceps held me in place, helping him continue his attack.

"Say the magic word!" He said sing—songed  in a high pitched voice.

"Never!" I said before he attacked my hips even more fervently.

"Well I could do this all day long," He said pressing his erection against my back and making me gasp.

"You are the horniest man I have ever met," I said in between gasps for air while he relentlessly tickled me.

"I like to keep our passion alive," he said huskily in my ear, making me swat his arm as he tried to grope my boob.

"It's plenty alive trust me," I said shaking my head. He finally stopped his attack on my tickle frenzied body and I was able to escape the confines of his strong arms.

I stretched my arms above my head and went to rub my stiff neck when I yelped. I looked down, unable to see anything and scooted to the edge of the bed to look in the bathroom. I began to stand up, but ended up falling immediately.

"Owwwww," I groaned as I laid on the floor in defeat. Kyle just had to have it rough last night.

"Princess what's wrong?" He asked with a huge amount of worry coating his face as he looked over the edge of the bed at me.

"I'm sore," I wailed and watched a smirk on his face grow.

"How sore?" he asked curiously and I sent him a glare as his smirk grew.

"Sore enough that you won't be fucking me for a few days," I said reciprocating his glance and watching his face turn stone cold.

"But Princess," He wailed like I had previously and I smirked at his pain stricken face.

"No buts. If you think you can just wreck my pussy like it's no big deal then you have another thing coming." I warned as he pouted. "Have fun with Tommy's pocket pussy," I said waggling my eyebrows as he faked a gag.

I slowly stood up on shaking legs and he watched amused with his elbow propping his head up.

"A little help would be nice," I said leaning on the one of the legs of the bed.

"Prince Charming to the rescue!" He said instantly getting up and sweeping me off of my feet and sprinting to the bathroom. I giggled as he set me on the marble counter and pecked me on the lips.

"Can you get me my clothes?" I asked hiding a smirk that was growing on my face. I was going to definitely utilize my inability to walk.

"Of course Marina, anything for you," He said bowing before he ran out of the bathroom to find clothes. I smiled to myself before spinning myself around to look at the mirror. I gawked as I saw the huge hickey covering the whole side of my neck.