Chapter 5 Grandma Took You to Tea

“I can’t believe she would even think about trying to get rid of Matthew Mcconaughey,” Alicia said while we watched How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days.

“Some people are crazy,” I said rolling my eyes at the screen as I stuffed popcorn in my mouth.

“So how was Drew last night,” Becca said shouldering into Alicia. Alicia immediately smiled and paused the movie.

“Fucking fantastic. That boy has had way too much practice with me,” She said as she dramatically fanned herself.

“Well maybe he wants more than what you think if he keeps coming back around,” I said with a smile and she groaned.

“But what if he doesn’t? What if he just thinks I’m a good fuck?” She asked concerned and I grinned wider at her slight freak out.

“Relax Alicia, I KNOW he wants more. He told me the other day.”

“NO WAY,” She said in disbelief and Becca threw a fistful of popcorn at her.

“You should not be surprised someone wants you as a girlfriend Alicia, I mean look at you!” Becca said motioning to her hot pink pajamas with giraffes plastered all over them.

“Well I am. Anyway who did you go home with Becca?” Alicia asked curiously. I had problems trying to remember memories prior to when Kyle and I had sex ever since lunch time and I couldn’t remember for the life of me who she had sat next to.

“Sam Vienne,” She said nonchalantly and Alicia and I both snapped to attention.

“No big deal, psh, you just banged the school’s number one swimmer. I do that ALL THE FUCKING TIME,” Alicia said with as much sarcasm as she could force and I shook my head at Becca.

“YOU SHOULD HAVE SPILLED EARLIER,” I yelled throwing a pillow at her.

“I WANTED TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR GUYS’ FIRST,” She said in mock defense as Alicia hit her with a pillow. “Marina didn’t even spill yet!” She said and Alicia gave me a sly grin before hitting me with the pillow.

“So how was Kkkkkyle?” Becca asked batting her eyelashes. I swatted her arm and she smiled at me.

“It was fun, I had a lovely time thank you very much,” I said stealing back my pillow. I was suddenly very grateful for the pillow and dark room excusing my red blush.

“You make it sound like your grandma took you to tea. NOW SPILL THE DIRTY DETAILS,” Becca accused and I laughed before telling them of all of the nights events.

*****Hey guys! I'm sorry this is a short chapter :( but there will be longer, better ones in the near future so don't be too worried! I may or may not be able to post tomorrow. It all depends, I have a really tight practice schedule for my sport that does not allow a lot of leeway for free time, but I will definitely be posting Tuesday if I can't find the time tomorrow :) Thanks for reading!*******