Author's Note (PLEASE READ TO THE BOTTOM)

This is the end. The Mafia’s Prodigy is over.

Dear lord those two sentences were hard to write. It has been such an amazing journey writing this book and you guys made it all so much more special. I cannot believe how many reads this story has had. Over 33K?! Over thirty thousand people have at least shown interest in this story and that is mind boggling to me. I really just started writing this story for fun because writing is my outlet and takes me to a whole different place that I can get lost in for hours. I also have that iddy biddy obsession with mafias and romance so that also helped me write this;P.

But I never expected anything to really happen. Like in my mind little Bella is of course just going nuts like: THIS IS IT I’M THE NEXT ANNA TODD.  But I knew realistically that it would be posted and get lost in the thousands of other books I have tried to read on Wattpad that just suck so bad that I’ve had to stop after the first few sentences (run on I know). So this getting this big is kind of huge for me even if its technically not that big.

It’s been so cool getting messages from you guys and even just seeing your comments or votes on the story. It showed that you got into it as much as I did and that’s amazing for me to even imagine. NONE of this would have been possible without you guys so I would like to say a huge shout out to every single one of you for pushing me to post it when I was hesitant at first. I love you guys times a billion!

Love,

Bella

P.S. HA! You thought that would be it?! Jk guys, it’s not. But I actually need your help. I really need to write, like I have that itch that I had last year where if I didn’t write, I thought I might actually spontaneously combust. So I need all of your guys’ help! What do YOU wanna see next? Do you wanna see a drug cartel, gang, or another mafia story? A sequel to this story about one of the Baracada family members? One of two rival gangs? A baiter story? A stripper story where she gets involved with gangs? A story about forbidden love? A bad boy story? WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE?! PLEASE SERIOSULY LET ME KNOW BECAUSE I WANNA PLEASE YOU GUYS AND I NEED TO WRITE SO IF YOU DON’T COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE THEN WE WILL BOTH BE DYING. You can message me too!