Chapter 31 Bitchy Stepmothers

I stalked towards the room. Number 15. He was in there. And he was going to get it. I quickly made my way down the hall before seeing Becca come out of the one next to it. I immediately halted before running over to her.

“Becca, are you ok? Did everything go ok?” I asked feverishly as I clutched both her arms. She had tears down her cheeks, her body was shaking, her face pale.

“No it didn’t,” She said numbly as I embraced her. I hugged her tightly to my body as she cried on my shoulder, her body convulsing wildly against mine as she clutched my back.

“Can you tell me what happened sweetie?” I asked after a few minutes of running tears.

“I-I, I went in there. And I began to dance. But he snapped his fingers and put his men on me. He had two. They pinned me against the wall. I was so confused and scared. He walked over and unzipped his pants,” She said as she sobbed harder. I rubbed her arms soothingly before I watched her gain the strength to continue.

“I managed to punch them off before anything could happen and then I ran out. Marina, they were going to gang rape me,” She said crying as I let her rest against the wall. She slid down and I sat in front of her with anger fueling my veins. There was no way in hell this man was going to conjoin with our mafia.

“Are they still in there?” I asked calmly as fury boiled my blood with hate.

“Yes… He threatened to fire me and demanded that if I was going to be this disrespectful he wasn’t going to pay me. He told me to find a girl who would comply. And then I walked out here and saw you,” She said with the mascara spilling down her cheeks.

“Becca… If I had known then I would have NEVER let you go in there-“ I began before she cut me off.

“Marina, I could never blame you. This is in no way your fault. I should have expected the worse,” She said looking away as I looked at her concerned. “But nothing ended up happening. I’m safe. That’s all that matters,” She said more to herself than me. I gulped nervously at my friends traumatic experience and I felt so responsible. I had put the girls in danger of this sort of stuff. My father had put them in danger of this.

“I want you to go the dressing room and wait there with Jen. Don’t tell her you punched them. Just say you barely managed to escape and they ran out afterwards. Wait there for me, alright?” I said awaiting her response.

She wiped her mascara away and I frowned as I helped her up. “Let’s get these stupid things off. They’re absolute torture devices made by men to make sure we can’t get away,” I said pointing to her heels as she laughed slightly. I helped her take them off and watched as she disappeared down the hallway.

These fuckers were gonna get it. I said to myself but also to the many bugs lingering near the blaring lights.

I stepped through the door with my best seductive smile and smirked at the man responsible for my friend’s tears. I spun around the pole leisurely and moved to the music, enjoying the feeling of dragging out this man’s death. I stalked towards him, his grey hair disgusting me while he was surrounded by two huge men on either side. I straddled his lap, feeling a disgusting bulge pressing against my panty clad core. I felt like cringing, like slapping the smile off of his face. How could I expect differently from a man who wanted partnership with Alex and Kenny?