Chapter 15 Honesty with an Order of Pizza

Ok there's some sexual content and like I said, it's just going to start coming more and more frequent, so you have been warned!

-----------------------------------------

My heart raced as my eyes widened at that, but I had to remember he was watching my expression and quickly hardened it. "Those are some kegs alright," I said with a scoff and he smirked.

"All three have some pretty nasty bruises and each has a bullet lodged directly in their hearts. We scanned the bullet and it didn't come up with any traces. Not even ones of where the bullet was bought. It only had a single engraving. MB. You anything about that Marina?" He said with a hint in his voice and a raise of his eyebrows.

"Are you accusing me of killing three innocent men?! How dare you!" I said seething with false disgrace. Years of acting school rushed to my brain and I had not taken the summer camps as a 'fun experience'. I did it as strict orders from my dad in case I was ever called into the police. "Care to elaborate why you have three dead bodies in your basement?" I asked suspiciously and he shook his head.

"Marina this isn't time for you to question me. It's time for me to question you," He said as he lightly shoved me against the wall. I stumbled slightly and fell against it. I hate heels. "Talk Princess," he said huskily in my ear and the surrounding environment lost its appearance as I was mercilessly dragged into want for him. He was so hot with his shirt torn and his hair disheveled with some sweat coating his body.

"I don't want to talk Kyle," I said as I leaned into him slightly. I wanted to say I was doing this to get away faster, but I really just craved his hands on my body at this point.

He smashed his lips against mine and I eagerly wrapped my hands around his neck, tugging on his hair. He wrapped his arm around my hips possessively and I moaned at the upper-hand he had over me. Even bloodied up and sweaty he was attractive. My hormones screamed for more and I quickly tore his shirt off of him with ease. He grunted with pain and pleasure as I ran my hands across his scratched up abs.

With the hand not holding my waist he lifted up my torn dress that was scarce of fabric and quickly found my soaking baby pink thong. He smirked against my lips and I lightly slapped his chest before moving my hand into his pants. His arousal was obvious when I could feel the stiff bulge in his Calvin Klein underwear. I snaked my hand in and he hissed as I gently stroked his large cock. I rubbed the leaking pre-cum down his dick, feeling the veins that protruded from his yearning man hood. He moaned as I continued my assault on him and pumped furiously with my right hand. My left still wrapped around his neck to bring him closer to me.

Kyle's hand wondered back to my thong and easily moved it aside, slipping his finger across my swollen lips that seeped slick arousal. He part my lips and lightly dragged his finger across, causing my head to land on his shoulder as I fought to keep in control. My hand stilled slightly on his cock when he began to rub circles around my bundle of nerves that begged to be attacked by him.

"Princess please," He whispered in my ear as I let out a low moan. I continued to pump my hand faster down his penis and he reciprocated my noise when I swiped my thumb across his head. He twitched after a few more minutes of this slow torture and I sped back up.

"Come on Kyle, cum for me baby," I whispered in his ear and he threw his head back with a loud moan as he released in my hand. I stared in awe at his euphoric state and continued to milk him out until the white substance stopped flowing from his puckered head. I raised the cum covering my hand to my mouth and stared into his eyes as I licked it off slowly. He seemed to remember where his hand was located after he watched me with dilated pupils and quickly shoved a finger into me.