Chapter 23 Grateful for Talented Tongues

An excerpt from the next chapter will be placed at the end of this one if this chapter receives ten votes and five comments ;P, COME ON PRODIGIES I'M EXCITED FOR THIS NEXT CHAPTER.

ALSO, dedication to this chapter goes to FearLess20, read her story Bad Bitches, I think it has an insane amount of potential and it's gonna be good:D

-------------

A week had passed by easily by the poolside or in bed with Kyle all day. No traces of an up and coming mission was near and I was actually happy to be home. Especially with my friends by my side. There were no signs of another note coming my way since the last and I was finally relaxing. Other than the awful workout sessions with Kyle.

“Can’t we take a break?” I asked panting out of breath after kickboxing.

“As if Senorita, now get your butt back up. We’re going to start running through different scenarios of attacks,” George said as I groaned, sprawled out on the mat.

Our main hit man laughed as I pretended to cry and I could almost see the smirk on Kyle’s face with my eyes closed.

“Shouldn’t the girls be here too? Now that they are going to work here soon,” I whined and I heard Sam scoff before I peeked one eye open.

“They were supposed to be here, but God knows where they vanished to before I could drag them,” Drew said as he rewrapped his knuckles.

Drew had come quite a ways since last week when we first started training him. His punch was a force to be reckoned with and his shot was almost as good as mine. Almost.

“Kyle help me up,” I said throwing my hand in the air and being scooped up instead. I giggled as he peppered my face with kisses before setting me on my feet.

“So who is going to attack me?” I asked becoming excited to hurt someone. Of course they would have a protective suit on… but it was still fun to think about punching someone in the face with no negative repercussions.

“I will,” Vince said as he trailed down the stairs with Becca and Alicia in tow.

“This ought to be good,” Sam said under his breath and I laughed breathlessly.

“You guys were supposed to be here, I can’t get beat up alone,” I said pouting  as Becca rolled her eyes.

“Our tanning session ran a little late,” Becca said in mock defense as I smiled at them.

“Well it’s a little late to have you start training now since we’ve been sweating our asses off for two hours straight. But you can watch Marina kick some ass,” Kyle said as I smiled at him before he wrapped his arms around my middle, my back pressed to his sweaty chest.

“Have you been shirtless down here this entire time?” Alicia asked as she continued to look Drew up and down with hunger written on her face.

“Yeah, we sweat too much to wear shirts,” Drew said sheepishly as Alicia cocked an eyebrow.