Chapter 12 Idiots

My captor set me down on my feet and I shoved my elbow into his groin. Hearing a strong grunt come from his mouth as I lifted his arms off of me, only to be intervened by two larger men grabbing either of my arms.

The man in front of me recovered after a couple of seconds and gave me a grin meant to kill with icy blue eyes. “Well aren’t you a feisty one; I thought he only went for the submissive ones, but I guess I was wrong,” He said with a dark chuckle and I glared. He didn’t look familiar from down south which was a good sign because that way he wouldn’t know what was coming. And I would hope they would take a different approach if they knew who I was, such as a gun pointed to my head.

“Who the fuck are you,” I gritted out as I attempted to lurch at him.

“You’re little boyfriend’s old friend, now I suggest you start talking kitten,” He answered back with a snarl.

“Why the hell would I have to answer to your dumb ass? Besides I have no idea who the fuck you’re talking about.”

“Kyle, kitten, I want Kyle. Now all you have to tell me is what he told you about his daddy’s little business,” Blue eyes said.

“He didn’t say anything that would make any difference to you. Now let me go you shithead,” I said in all honesty. Obviously his father’s business wasn’t a complete mystery, but he hadn’t entrusted me to any family secrets that this guy was obviously seeking.

“Kitten please, I promise you I will give you a fourth of the money if you just tell us where his dad is stashing it.”

“Stashing what?” I asked frustrated as I attempted to wriggle out of the men’s grasp. They held on tighter as I did so and I sighed, blowing a piece of hair out of my face.

“Don’t act stupid,” He growled unleashing a knife and coming toward me slowly.

 I glared at the knife and then him. I unsuccessfully tried to stop the images of me grabbing it from him and cutting him up into pieces of sushi when I finished with him, “I wish I could, but I’m afraid my acting skills haven’t had much practice.” I said snarling back at him and ignoring the knife reaching up to my throat and pressing slightly.

“Where’s our damn Heroine kitten,” he spit back. My face went slack of emotion. His dad dealt heroine? HEROINE?! FUCKING HEROINE?!

“Yes I know, quite a shock to learn about your little playboy,” he said with an eye roll. Shit I said that aloud.

I needed to get out of here, they were starting to realize I was useless to them and that could lead to an abundance of problems. For all I knew they could want to get back at Kyle’s father through my demise.

“Now that that’s cleared up, I think I might keep you around,” He said with a devilish look in his eyes, placing his knife on the ground. That look he held was nothing like Kyle’s. It was creepy with slime.

I needed to keep alive. That’s what I told myself over and over as I waited for my brain to finally install the mantra in my brain. This could save me. Just get past the creepy hands holding you and the scary blue eyes staring back at you.

“And what might that be for?” I said biting my lip at him flirtatiously. Keep it up Marina.

He grinned back at me, “I think we should find out. Julio, Bernardo; let her go, she’s not a risk, just a pretty little whore.”

I held back my glare as I smiled back with as much honey as a Queen Bee could muster. The two men cautiously stepped back, watching me with absolute detail. I stepped towards blue eyes and dropped my purse that had previously been on my shoulder. I walked slowly to him as he smiled at me.

“Are you gonna be a good little slut?” He asked as he wrapped a hand around my waist, grasping my ass. That. Fucker.

“Yes… Wait what’s your name?” I asked trying to act innocent.

I could feel his ugly tongue run across where my pulse was that beat loudly in excitement for the next events. He pressed his apparent hard on into my side and I tried not to groan from disgust.

“Anthony, and kitten what might yours be?” He said as he lowered his mouth to my neck.

 “Your worst nightmare,” I whispered in his ear deadly and he stepped back. Too late. I punched him in the nose with as much force as I could muster, watching him fall back from surprise. His stupid ass goons attempted to lurch at me. Big mistake. I made a roundhouse kick to the first guy who doubled over from the forceful kick. The second kept running and I rolled my eyes. These idiots were stupider than I thought. I speedily kicked him in the balls and watched him fall with pain covering his face.

“You’re all a bunch of fucked up idiots,” I said under my breath as I grabbed my purse and walked up the stairs.

I pulled out my sleek handgun that I always kept on me just in case and stuck the silencer onto it. I shot all three directly in the heart before continuing to walk up the stairs. I shoved my gun in my purse and preceded the walk to my door.

They were a bunch of stupid ass cunts who messed with the wrong bitch. I mean who is stupid enough to mess with the mafia leader’s daughter? Anyone who didn’t know I was the Mafia leader’s daughter I suppose.

 ----------------------------

HEY HEY HEY. I'm really sorry I broke my promise to you guys to update :(, I should have looked at my schedule a little more closely cus I'm trying to juggle school, sports, sleep, and a sad excuse of a social life lol.

So I am trying to decide on how to schedule this so it is more regular, chances are I will post once or twice a week and then the chapters will be longer which is better:). I'll pick a day and go off of that, but for now I am assuming Sunday's.

Hope y'all are enjoying reading it as much as I enjoy writing it and thank you for voting and reading! ~Bella