Chapter 40 The Kiss that Started it All

I sat typing documents at my computer with my feet up. It was two in the morning. I normally would have been at least in the comfort of my bed at this time, just thinking to myself. But at that very moment, I was still waiting for the boys to gather information on the man that had attacked me. To try and find the idiot that had stolen my heart so I could finally end my demise with his own.

“Senorita come look at this,” George said peeping his head around the corner as I bolted up and ran. I followed him to wear we had set up all of our tracking equipment in the living room. People bustling about despite our small size of workers.

I peeked over Tommy’s (remember him? She took his virginity had given him the sex toy, has a fiancée who is the cook’s assistant Emily…well I’m bringing him back because he’s pretty chill lol) shoulder at the Mac screen in front of him. A map of the city was up and a pinpoint at our location.

“Good to see you around Tommy, I had begun to think Emily would never let you leave your suite.” I said with a smile that was reciprocated along with a blush.

“Well she is pretty horny for a pregnant woman,” He said with a shake of his head as I smiled at the thought of a little blushing Tommy. We could use a little toddler creating havoc around the house. It would make things a little livelier.

“Anyways what’s going,” I said seriously as he began typing in some information that I recognized as a government database.

“Well through your description we found the man’s identity. He isn’t even logged here as dead yet. Through him we traced a little article about Kyle’s mis-happenings. This man was the brother of a smuggler who got caught. He was killed on sight and they lost a lot of crack because of him. So this kid probably decided to try and get on Kyle’s good side before dying as part of his mafia so his family could stay alive. Try and get some information from you or hell even finding you was all he planned on doing with you,” Tommy said as I processed this information.

“So Kyle thinks he can just get away with robbing me of my best crack,” I chuckled as I shook my head. I pulled out my dagger and twirled it between my fingers.  “That dumb ass is asking for a death certificate,” I said stabbing the table in front of me with pure anger. I snarled as I stared at the knife and the surrounding henchmen who stared at my seething expression.

“Carry on,” I said with a wave of my hand as everyone resumed working.

“But we have the address of his warehouse. He put it under Kyle Sanguis,” George said gently as I clenched my jaw.

“Then what are we waiting for?” I asked with my arms crossed.

“For your command to go Senorita,” Jorge said as I blanched before remembering my role in this mafia.

“Go right on ahead. But first,” I said as every one paused looking at me. “Kick ass,” I said with a smirk that grew as everyone grinned before bustling about.

I went upstairs and threw on the knee high boots I had purchased earlier that week.