Chapter 17 Barbecue

I was sweating. Not like a little sheen, but more of a down pour of sweat that seeped through the little bit of clothing left on my body.

“I don’t think I can take much more of this,” I gasped to Kyle as he thrusted his leg again.

“Come on Princess you can do better than that,” he said with a grunt.

I groaned in defeat as I dodged another punch and sprawled out on the boxing ring mat. “I give in, I give in,” I said with an oomph as Kyle sat on my back proudly.

“HA, I BEAT YOU, I BEAT YOU!” Kyle said cheering like a damn five year old.

It was Sunday morning and Kyle had decided he was going to help me get stronger before I went home for winter break. We had been doing this ever since we made an agreement on it on Wednesday night and we decided to do it every day. It had only been the fourth day for only an hour compared to our usual three hours and I was already wiped out.  

“Shut up,” I said with my face squished against the mat when he got up off of me. I looked up at him to see he was barely sweating with a thin layer on his abs. My self-restraint on my hormones had not created a resistance yet and that meant I was in constant sexual frustration. Thankfully, Kyle was always willing to help that problem.

Sam chuckled on the side of the ring as he rolled me my water bottle that I gladly took long gulps of. “You’ll be there soon Marina, and don’t worry you kicked his ass as much as he kicked yours,” He said reassuringly as I rolled on my back.

“At least I won’t be limping,” Kyle said before drinking some of my water.

“I’ll be walking with a limp for at least a week,” I grumbled and Kyle smirked.

“I can come up with another way for you to be limping tomorrow if you want Princess,” He said with a wink and Sam looked disgusted.

“Go take a shower Kyle, we have to go to Sierra and Buddy’s barbecue,” I told him and he shook his head.

“I completely forgot about that. Can’t we just stay here and sweat doing some other activities,” Kyle said with a waggle of his eyebrows.

I quickly hopped off the floor and made a clean roundhouse kick to his leg and watched as he fell to the floor of the boxing ring. He groaned in defeat as I smiled down at him.

 “I won’t be the only one limping tomorrow.” I said smugly as I stepped over his body only for him to catch my ankle and pull me onto his fallen chest which earned a shriek from me.

“Please no cum on the ring guys,” Sam said as he walked up the stairs and shut the door. I smiled as Kyle wrapped his arms around my body and he pressed his nose to mine.

“I think he meant that as a challenge Princess,” he said huskily and I winked at him before running my hands down his abs. God, who thought a six pack could be that sexy.