Chapter 14 So are we Even?

************WARNING*************** THIS CONTAINS VIOLENT MATERIAL SO IF VIOLENCE AIN'T YOUR THING, THEN I SUGGEST YOU SKIP IT AND WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. It is private for a reason, and the next chapters are going to be extra private due to some ehmm sexual encounters, so if you aren't a fan then I apologize #sorrynotsorry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got into Alicia's car and shut the doors as she started it up and began to pull out.

"Relax Marina, he could be a totally normal guy whose father owns a famous club that happens to have some heroine stashed in the back," Alicia said from the driver's seat when Becca threw her a death glare.

"Alicia you aren't helping the situation," Becca said before turning up the volume of the radio playing Skrillex.

Alicia quickly turned it back down before retorting back to Becca, "You didn't let me finish," She said with a sigh before continuing on, "And Mar here is the daughter of a ruthless gang leader. She kicks people's asses and does tons of missions with drugs, and murder all the time when she's on break back at home. Plus we cannot forget the amount of things she has had to do to get herself out of situations. Like that one time she said she had to be a stripper for the night as an undercover-" She began before I cut her off.

"That was a top secret mission and not even my father knows about the fact that I had to do that to kill the guys. They practically eye-raped me when I had to do that and we are not going into details. I get your point Alicia; we're practically the same person. But what if he was being extremely nice during the date as just a ploy to hurt me or use me for something to do with the mob? I mean those guys are my family and if they get hurt, because of him I will never forgive myself. Plus he could still be some derp of a twenty-two year old boy who just wants to fuck me again," I said exasperated as Alicia parked across the street from the frat house that had the street thumping slightly.

"And what if you fall for him, for being somewhat normal?" Becca questioned before getting out of the car.

"We already distinguished he's not," Alicia answered back before we entered the crowded frat house.                

"Ok enough; relationship problems can wait. Becca you scope out the place to see if Kyle or Sam are here and if they are, then I suggest you distract them with boobs and beer pong or some stupid sorority trick. Alicia guards the door and if either of them are coming or if someone wants to get down there, then knock on the door. It shouldn't take me very long for me to find the bodies I mean they probably wouldn't bury them yet. I'll text you when I'm coming up," I said the plan slowly for them to fully absorb the material and then we dispersed. Alicia and I casually watched Becca walk away and then with the utmost nonchalance, found the door leading to the basement. Alicia and I sat in front of it talking like most of the other people in the house before I slipped through the door, shutting it with finality.

It was pitch-black and I decided to start from the very top of the stairs with my inquiries. I pulled out a regular flashlight and a black light; the flashlight to see and the black light to find blood. And oh I found some. It was obvious they tried to rub it off and they did a successful job. But black lights didn't lie.

The top few stairs were splattered with droplets of it and I immediately felt my heart race in my chest. It already wasn't a good sign. My heart thumped wildly as I slowly made my way down the stairs and watched as the blood spots began to diminish, maybe they had bled out enough on the way down?

I finally reached the bottom and let out a huge breath I didn't know I was holding as I looked around with my flashlight. I turned in a slow circle to see cement flooring covered with dirt and a large mat in the corner of the room. It looked like a boxing ring that hadn't been used in years. But it obviously had been with clean white towels folded on the side of the ring and a box of wrap on the side to protect knuckles.