Chapter 22 Spatula's, Playboy & Ohana

SO if this chapter gets at least five comments and five votes, I will post a small preview of the of the next chapter here! So please comment and vote!:)

---------------

‘I hope you find everything you’re looking for ;)’ ~Katerina

I burst out laughing in my room when I saw the message and video attachment with Kyle by my side on the bed. It was only a whopping fifteen minute video.

“Princess what is so funny,” he said reaching for my phone as I held it above my head.

“It’s Vincent’s sex video with the hooker,” I said continuing to laugh as Kyle joined in, falling next to me in fits of laughter.

“We have to watch it,” he said making me grimace.

“Ew no thank you, but you can. Don’t delete it. I have to show it to my dad in the morning,” I told him, leaving my phone before going into the bathroom to take off my makeup. We had barely been home half an hour and I had finally swapped out of the constricting dress and high heels and into a pair of pajamas. Of course not without a small make out session with Kyle after he made fun of my neon blue unicorn pajama bottoms.

I brushed my teeth and grinned when I saw Kyle walk in in the large mirror. But I frowned soon after when I saw his facial expression. He was pale and angry as ever.

“Bay-e… at’s…wong,” I said around my tooth brush before rinsing my mouth and turning to him.

“Just listen,” Kyle said about to play the video.

“EW Kyle no. I refuse to have some freaky sex with my ex’s sex noises in the background. I am not that kinky,” I said wrinkling my nose as he rolled his eyes.

“Princess seriously listen,” He said causing me to shake my head in annoyance before grabbing my phone and pressing the play button.

“OH YEA…. UH, UH, UH,” the whore said making me roll my eyes and pause it.

“Baby I refuse to moan like a hooker during sex, I’m sorry but it isn’t going to happen,” I said shaking my head as a frustrated Kyle took my phone back and pressed the play button.

“Ohhhh señorita yes… Marina baby come for me… Marina…” Vincentsaidmoaningloudly as the hookerorgasmed.

I grabbedmyphonefromhishands and turned off the vulgar video in utter shock.

“Somehow I don’t believe he knew we were filming him,” Kyle said with his arms crossed and a Stone serious look on his face.

I looked in shock at the ground at what I had just listened to and I wanted to hit myself with a spatula.

“Kyle I am done with him. I have been for years and you have to trust me. Do you think I would try to blackmail a person I would be cheating with by buying them a very expensive prostitute?” I asked in disbelief. He had no right to question my faithfulness to him when he had been sneaking behind my back.