Chapter 20 The Beginning of the Whorehouse

---------------------

“Well I did tell Kyle we would go clubbing. So be ready by eight because we are getting dinner before,” I said and Alicia clapped.

“Time to get slutty!” Becca shouted and I grunted before getting up and leaving for an unwelcomed meeting with my father.

I walked down the corridor of the East wing towards the opposite wing of the house in annoyance. I had too many people getting on my nerves these days.

The West wing  held the library, my bedroom, and my father’s delightful office. This was the last thing I wanted on my mind especially with the oh so wonderful Vin-

“Señorita, you better be heading towards your father’s office. I can only imagine his utter annoyance at your punctuality,” Vincent said popping out of nowhere and tailing me as I sighed.

“First off, he does not own me, I am not his dog. And Second, you don’t either. So you can take a breather Vin and let me go on my own thank you very much,” I said with an eye roll he couldn’t see. I  came upon the office door and turned and gave Vincent a look.

“You can go now,” I told him in a bored voice.

“Funny Marina; you’re father actually wanted us both to be there,” He said with a smug look on his face that had me itching to punch it off.

I returned to look at Jorge and George who looked slightly amused at our pesky bickering. Jorge knocked on the door and I heard my father yell to ‘come in’. The doors opened slowly to see my father’s desk sitting where it always had. His back to the window over—looking the gorgeous grape vines that went on for hills. But he preferred to not have a nice outlook on his property and instead on his dubious work.

“Finally, the two of you decided to show up. Sit down,” My father said nonchalantly waving his hand as he wrote on a notepad.

“I would prefer to stand and keep this quick,” I said stubbornly crossing my arms as Jorge closed the double doors.

Vincent slid past me to sit on the settee sitting in front of a large coffee table and propped his feet up.

“That doesn’t seem to be the case Marina. Now I suggest you become comfortable,” He said with edge and I begrudgingly sat in the chair opposing him.

“I understand the two of you haven’t been the closest of friends since the last encounter you had…” He began to only get cut off by me.

“You mean where Vincent proposed to me because he wanted to take over the company? While I tried to break up with him because he slept with some slut willing to open her goddamn-“

“Only ‘cause you stopped putting out you little twat-“ Vincent began before I stood upright and stormed over to him; leaning over his stupid ass face.

“Listen fucker, it wasn’t my fault you were a sex addict who boozed around while on the job. Let’s get this straight ‘señor’, you’re not going to come anywhere near me on my vacation and especially near Kyle. The last thing I want is my boyfriend to show up dead in my bed and have to explain to his father; who is a billionaire with revenge issues, as to why he was murdered. So suck it up pretty boy because this trip will be hell for you if you don’t leave. Me. The. Fuck. Alone.” I said taking a breath after and staring at him with as much intensity as he reciprocated.