Chapter 3

"El.." A soothing voice woke me up.

"What now?" I whined, flipping over to where the voice was coming from with my eyes still closed.

"Open your eyes El." 

I obey the voice and open my eyes. Tyler was sat in front of me.

"There we go." He smiles, "Marks recording and Ethan, Amy and Kathryn went home."

"Why do I need to know this?" I question.

He shrugs, "I just didn't want you to be alarmed if you woke up and no one was around, like usual."

"Can I go back to sleep now?"

"Sure." Tyler laughs, "Do you want me to carry you to Marks bed?"

I reply with a simple okay before I feel Tyler's strong arms lifting me up bridal style and carrying my down the hall to Marks room.

Tyler sets me down on Marks bed, as if I were glass. He then leaves me to sleep with a simple kiss on the forehead.

---

"You can't keep sleeping all day, El." Ethan laughs as he lays next to me on Marks bed.

I roll my eyes and laugh, "I have to deal with you. I think I deserve to sleep all day."

He laughs, "Fuck you too."

We soon found ourselves laying there, on Marks bed, just studying each others faces. 

My mind was racing with thoughts I didn't want to be true. Yet, I knew deep down in my heart that they could actually be true. Ethan is my best friend, I can't think of him being anything more..right? I don't know. All I know is Ethan has the most amazing personality, he can make me laugh so easily with his humor and his eyes I often find myself getting lost in while having a simple conversation with him. 

"Hey Elena? I was wondering if you n-" Mark stopped just as he walked into the room, "Am I interrupting something?" His eyes darted back and forth between Ethan and I.

I shake my head, "Nah, you're good."

Out of the corner of my eye, I see a hint of sadness in Ethan's face after I said that. 

"I was just wondering if you needed anything since I plan on going out and doing some stuff here, soon." Mark asked.

"Can I come with and help you?" I offer.

Mark nodded, "I'm leaving pretty soon here. Finish whatever you guys were doing." Mark winks at us before walking out.

I laugh, shaking my head, "See you later, Ethan." I kiss his cheek before getting up.

Ethan smiled at me before I ran out of the room.

What the fuck just happened? I ask myself. Ethan is just my best friend. Nothing more, nothing less.

---

IM GOING TO GET OUT AS MANY CHAPTERS AS I CAN TO MAKE UP FOR NOT UPDATING

-cass