Chapter 30

"I think I'm getting sick." Ethan groaned from besides me.

I frowned and felt his forehead. "You are a little warm. Do you want some soup? I'll make you soup."

Ethan grinned and nodded his head.

"You're lucky I love you." I giggle as I get up from my bed, walking to the kitchen with Ethan in tow.

"I know." Ethan chuckled, taking a seat at the island. 

Its been a couple of days since the incident with Chloe and I'm still a little on edge. I mean, she knows where I live now and she can come over whenever she pleases now. The moment she shows up on my doorstep again is the moment I open up a can of whoop ass.

"Do you want some soup, J?" I ask Josh, who's in the living room.

"Will you make me an egg sandwich, instead?" He asks.

I nod. "Coming right up."

Josh smiled as he returned to the game he was playing. 

"How's building your new rig going, love?" I ask Ethan as I crack an egg.

He groans. "I forgot to buy the fucking motherboard." 

"How do you forget the most important part?" I keep myself from laughing.

"Yeah, I know. I'm stupid." Ethan chuckles.

I can feel Ethan watching me as I make his soup and Josh's egg sandwich. Just so happens I'm wearing pants this time so that's good. 

"Hey El?" Ethan says from behind me.

I hum in response.

"What would you say if I take you to go see Harry Styles live in a month." 

I nearly give myself whiplash from how fast I turned around. "W-What?"

"You heard me." Ethan smirks.

"I would fucking love you forever if you did that." 

"September 20th. Save the date, babe." Ethan stood up and kissed me.

"You're deadass? Like, you actually bought us tickets?" 

"Deadass. I made sure we got good seats too." Ethan grinned.

My jaw dropped. "Are you serious?" 

Ethan nodded. 

"Oh my god! Ethan! I love you so fucking much!" I kissed Ethan.

He grinned at me. "You love me?" 

I didn't even realize I told Ethan I loved him. It has only been 17 days (yes I'm keeping count) and that's usually too early to tell someone you loved them. I don't care, though. I love Ethan.

I nodded. "Yes. Very much."

"I love you too." Ethan kissed me once more before sitting back down.

"Okay, I'm happy for you guys but I don't want me egg to burn, Elena." Josh chimed in.

"I'm on it." I say, still smiling. 

"I hope I don't get you sick." Ethan laughed.

"It was worth it if I do." I smile at him.

I can't fucking believe Ethan bought me tickets to go see Harry Styles. Last time I checked, they were around $400 for the good seats. 

Most of all, I can't believe we said those three big words to each other. I was going to wait until at least a month to say it. But, I wouldn't have it be any other way. 

I couldn't be happier.

---

lol just a lil filler

-cass