Chapter 25

short A/N before you start:
listen to this song. it means a lot to this chapter.
(its How Would You Feel by Ed Sheeran)

Shortly after I left the group chat I heard a knock on my door.

"Coming!" I yell at the door. Ethan was probably the person at my door.

I open up the door to find Ethan standing there with some roses. "Go on a date with me." 

"Ethan." I cooed as I take the roses. "I'd love to." 

Ethan smiles. "I'll be back at 5. Dress casually" 

"Can't wait." I kiss Ethan on his cheek before he walks away.

Before I take a shower, I put the roses in a very tall cup, considering I don't have a proper vase. After I put some water in the cup, I grab my speaker and make my way to my bathroom.

Various songs from Ed Sheeran and One Direction, and all of the member's solo albums/singles, blasts through my speaker at full volume. 

I've been a huge fan of Ed Sheeran since 2007 when he released the Want Some? album. It saddens me that I've never been to one of his concerts even though I've been listening to him for a decade. I heard that he's in L.A for three days this week but I'm way too poor to get myself tickets to see him. 

About an hour later, I find myself wearing a pair of black jeans and a blue themed tie-dye shirt with a pair of white Adidas NEO's. I left my hair natural and I only applied a thick layer of mascara. 

Ethan:
on my way. 

Elena:
okay

Elena:
where are we going

Ethan:
it's a surprise.

Elena:
ugh 

Ethan:
you'll love it. i promise.

Elena:
:)))

I heard a knock at my door no more than 15 minutes later and I knew it was Ethan.

"Coming!" I yell at the door as I put my phone in my back pocket and sling my purse over my shoulder. My purse used to be my moms, actually. It's a small, black leather purse with gold chains as straps.

"You look amazing Elena." Ethan compliments as soon as I open my door.

I giggle. "This is something that I would wear everyday."

"You look amazing in anything." Ethan grins. He looks fucking in the blue button up with a black shirt underneath.

I blush. "You look amazing as well."

"We should get going." Ethan says, holding out his hand.

I grab his hand after I lock my door. "Let's go." 

Once we get down to the parking lot I see Kathryn, Amy, Tyler, and Mark standing right next to Ethan's car.

I start questioning it but Ethan cuts me off.

"They're going to be with us, tonight." Ethan tells me.

"Hey guys!" I say, getting everyone's attention.

"Did you tell her where we're going?" Mark asks Ethan.

Ethan shakes his head. "I thought that I would wait until we're all together."

I raise my eyebrows. "Where are we going."

"We're taking you to see Ed Sheeran." Ethan smiles.

My jaw drops. "Seriously? Like, you're not playing with me, right?"