Chapter 28

Ethan and I ended up sleeping until the next morning. Whoops. 

We ended up ordering pizza from Pizza Hut for breakfast rather than making something or going out and eating a proper breakfast somewhere. 

Sadly our "lazy morning" had to be cut short because I had to meet up with that Ryan guy. 

Ethan watched me as I got ready. Well, he watched everything after I took a shower and changed. That would be awkward if he watched me shower. I mean, damn, he has to put a ring on my ring finger before he gets to watch that. All I do in the shower is dance along to the music..and I'm not the best dancer. 

Without knowing what to wear, I decided to go with something simple since I'm not sure if this is exactly considered a business meeting. I'm pretty sure a pair of black leggings and Ethan's grey t-shirt is simple, right? 

"I love seeing you in my shirts." Ethan smiled.

"I wish I could say the same. I laugh. "I don't think you can fit in any of my shirts." 

"There's only one way to find out, isn't there?" Ethan smirked.

"Uh, yeah I guess. But I have somewhere to be soon." I say as I continue to do my makeup.

Ethan groans. "What am I supposed to do while you're gone." 

"Well you can try to record something but your computer is being an ass." 

"I mean I guess I'll try. If it doesn't work I can just as Mark if I could borrow his computer or something." Ethan suggests.

"Great idea." I smile.

"Well I better get going if I'm going to record something." He says, walking over to me.

"See you later?" I ask after kissing Ethan.

"Definitely." Ethan grins. 

Not long after Ethan leaves, I'm walking out to my car with my backpack in hand. The backpack has the essentials in it for the meeting, I guess you can call it. The essential include my laptop, a notebook and a couple of various colored pens. 

I lay my backpack in the front seat of my car before turning on my radio and driving off. 

It took longer than anticipated to get to the Starbucks, traffic and all. 

Once I get inside, I mentally punch myself for not asking what this Ryan guy looked like. There's multiple men sitting along throughout the Starbucks.

I decide to go with my gut feeling and walk up to this shaggy blonde haired guy that looked to be about my age, maybe a bit younger.

"Are you Ryan?" I ask the kid.

"That's me." He grinned. "You're Eleanor, right?"

I nod my head and hold out my hand. "Pleasure to meet you." 

"Ah, pleasures all mine." Ryan says, accepting the handshake. 

I take a seat next to him and start to take out my laptop and notebook.

"Can I get you anything?" Ryan offers.

"I'm fine, thank you though." I smile, declining the offer. 

He smiles in return.

About an hour later, Ryan spent nearly a thousand dollars in computer parts. I found out he wants this built for his little brother who's turning 15 in a couple of weeks.

"Well, everything should arrive in a couple of days." I start packing up. "Then I'll have it built by the end of next week. Sound good?" 

"I don't need it for another three weeks. Take your time." He smiles.

"Having it done by the end of next week is taking my time." I laugh.

"Damn. You're that fast?"

I nod. "I've been doing this for a couple of years. I can build this in my sleep by now."

"Damn." Ryan chuckles. "Well, I'll text you in a couple of days to see how everything is going, yeah?"

"Sounds good." I smile.

Ryan starts to walk away before he turns around. "I forgot to ask you how much you charge to do this."

"$60." I reply.

"Really? I expected at least $100." 

"I thought $60 was a fair price." I shrug.

Ryan nods. "Well, bye!"

I say bye as well before I start making my way to my car.

FOUR HOURS LATER

"There's my girlfriend." Ethan smiles as he kisses my cheek.

"That'll never get old." I grin.

"What won't?" Ethan questions.

"Hearing you call me your girlfriend." I peck Ethan on the lips.

Ethan smiles and cuddles into my side.

"I can't believe it's been a week already." I breathe out, playing with Ethan's hands.

"Same. It feels shorter than a week, honestly." Ethan agrees.

"Maybe that's because we've slept like, half of our relationship." I laugh.

"Okay, now that won't get old."

"What? Us sleeping together?" (A/N: not like that lmao.)

Ethan chuckles. "That and hearing you say "our relationship""

I smile.

I love him so much.

But I feel like it's too soon to tell him that.

Fuck feelings.