Chapter 33

I stared at the picture that Ethan had posted on Twitter and Instagram.

It was the picture of us from a couple of nights ago.

All you can see is two black figures and the beautiful sunset behind those figures.

It was no doubt Ethan and I. Anyone who has seen us before would know that is most definitely us.

We're kissing in the picture that is shown on my Twitter feed. My arms are wrapped around Ethan's neck and his arms are wrapped around my waist. I had to be on my tippy toes to even reach Ethan's lips. Even then, he had to bend down a bit still since I'm a good 4 or 5 inches shorter than him.

My eyes travel up to the caption.

I'll be spending the rest of my life falling in deeper love with you, Elena.
Happy one month, babe! 8/11/17 is the best day of my life by far.

Ethan didn't even tell me he was going to announce it publicly. I didn't even know he did it until my mom called and yelled at me for not even telling her first. I personally wanted to wait for a couple more months to announce it but I guess Ethan didn't.

Here I am, sitting in Ethan's childhood home waiting for him to come back from somewhere. It's been a couple of hours since I last saw him but I didn't mind. Ethan's mom and I were making dinner while I told her about my life and such. She seemed genuinely interested about my life and I found it adorable.

Ethan had to come home for a week or so since he was invited to a wedding and I decided to go with him instead of working. Which, I probably should get on soon.

I hear the front door open, followed by Ethan's voice.

He soon walked into the kitchen with a smile on his face.

My jaw dropped to the floor as soon as I saw his hair.

"Do you like it?" He asks.

"Like it? I love it, Ethan!" I walk over and kiss him.

"Thank god. I thought you were dating me just for the blue hair." Ethan pretends to wipe sweat off of his forehead.

"Weirdo." I laugh as I walk back to what I was doing.

"It looks great, hunny." His mom compliments.

"It feels good going back to my natural color, honestly" Ethan admits.

"The fans are gunna shit. First you announced us then your hair. They're going to have a heart attack." I joke.

Ethan laughs. "Some of them already are suspecting I did it."

I shrug. "True."

---

hey i just wanted to update another short chapter today to make up for not updating for like 3 weeks. i was busy with the start of school and i was just being lazy overall. sorry to the few that actually reads my story.

-cass