Chapter 17

I'm in love with Ethan.

Those five words scare the shit out of me, let alone the word love.

What if Ethan doesn't love me back? That'll break my fucking heart if he doesn't, honestly. 

Over the past couple of days, I noticed how much Ethan means to me.

The thought of Ethan rejecting me is always in the back of my head. 

What if he stops talking to me after he knows how I feel? Knowing Ethan, he probably won't but still. 

I'm planning on telling him when I take him to Chicago in a couple of days. If he doesn't have feelings for me, it'll be one awkward ride home. I know that much.

I'm just so fucking in love with him it hurts.

Ethan's POV 

I'm in love with Elena.

I love the way her milk chocolate brown hair brings out her perfectly emerald green eyes. I love how her smile isn't even; one corner of her mouth rises higher then the other side. I love how her bottom lip is bigger than her top lip. I just love every little detail about Elena. Every single beauty mark she has, I love. There is nothing I don't love about her, it's impossible for me to find something I don't like about her. Needless to say, I'm in love with her and all her little things.

Honestly, I'm so in love with her to the point I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I want to get married and raised kids with her. Fuck, I just want to grow old with Elena. All I ask in life is to make Eleanor Charlotte Walsh into Eleanor Charlotte Nestor.

I love Elena with every single bone in my body and nothing will ever change that. I just hope she feels the same way.