Chapter 11

Sean and Signe are currently in town for D23 and I'm so happy I finally get to meet them. 

Sean and I have been tweeting each other sometimes but we've never really had a conversation out of Twitter. On the other hand, I've never had any sort of conversation with Signe. 

Ethan told me to meet them at this trampoline park so, that's exactly what I'm doing right now.

I pull into the parking lot just as the rest of the group were piling out of their cars. 

"Good timing." I laugh to myself as I get out of the car.

Before I even knew it, Sean and Signe were standing right in front of me.

"Elena! It's great to finally see you!" Sean exclaims, pulling me into a hug. 

"Yeah, same here." I laugh into Sean's chest before he releases me.

I turn to Signe, "It's great to meet you, Signe. I'm Elena." 

"I know who you are." Signe laughs, "But it's great to meet you, too!" 

Signe and I quickly hug before we all walk into the trampoline park together.

A short while later, I found myself jumping around with Tyler recording us. It's a shame that he can't be out here with us.

"El! Watch this!" Ethan yells across the way to me.

 I stop what I was doing and look over at Ethan. He was doing countless front and black flips. Knowing me, I try to do a back flip but I fail horribly. I ended up landing on my head rather than my stomach or something.

"Oh my god, are you okay, El?" Ethan rushes over to me.

"I'm fine." was all I could manage out because I was honesty laughing so hard.

Everyone started laughing along with me, as well.

---

"Your birth name is Eleanor? That's such a pretty name, El." Signe says. 

I shrug, "I like Elena more."

"What's your full name?" Sean asks.

"Eleanor Charlotte Walsh. I was named after both of my grandmothers." I reply.

"Are you British?" Signe asks. 

I nod, "My dad is."

"That's so cool!" Sean and Signe both exclaim. 

I shrug, "My great grandmother was Australian." 

"Doesn't your grandma Charlotte have a twin?" Ethan asks.

"Yeah, my great uncle Charlie. My younger brother and sister are also fraternal twins. Which, that gives me an even bigger chance of having fraternal twins since it could be genetic." I shrug. 

"What are their names?" Amy asks.

"Why are you asking so many questions about me" I whine.

"You really never tell us about your home life and we've gotten more curious over time." Tyler shrugs.

I groan. "Their names are Madison and Michael. I also have an older brother named Joshua."

"When did you come to the U.S?" Kathryn asks.

"I left England when I was 4 and we moved into the Chicago area." I reply.

Thank god that was my last question. It's really weird that they were just asking me questions like that. They never have done that out of the blue like that but, I'm happy that they didn't ask anything about Jace or anything that involved Jace. Only Ethan and Amy know about Jace and what happened. I mean I plan on telling the rest of the group when I feel ready too. 

---

okay so ik thats weird with the question shit but its important information to know and i didnt know how else to bring it up so...

-cass