Chapter 1

Shizume city, a city full of wonders. Why? You may ask.. It's because of the few interesting groups or in correct terms clans that reside here, clans that have leaders otherwise known as Kings.

Mikoto Suoh the Third King and the leader of Red clan HOMRA who has temper of a wildfire- you'll never know what might happen if it gets tampered with while being so beautiful, wild and deadly. It always gives me the desire to test it.

Same story with his clansmen, especially their vanguard Yata Misaki, a boy with a flame for a soul, Anna Kushina, little red princess of HOMRA and a powerful strain, Izumo Kusanagi, the second in command and a bar owner and many more clansmen. Truly interesting clan.

Then there is the Fourth King Reisi Munakata, the Blue king- always calculating and knowing, even in tricky situations he stays calm and that I admire as well. He leads and guides Scepter 4 what is like a police for those who possess powers or criminals that are hard to catch.

The second in command in Scepter 4 is a curvy blonde called Seri Awashima- like sword she moves quick and is fatal to those who underestimate her for her beautiful looks. Then there is a former Red clan member turned to Blue, Saruhiko Fushimi. He has good fighting and computer skills. Blue King or Captain Munakata as everyone refers him has really many clansmen who are good fighters and truly match their King.

The Silver King and the First King Adolf K. Weismann doesn't reside in the city, but above the city is another sight to see. I have met him twice and it was long ago. He doesn't have clansmen. What a shame....

The Second King Daikaku Kokujõij is also known as Gold King. He is an interesting old fellow... well who am I to judge their age when I possess immortality. Usagi- his clansmen who wear golden rabbit masks and fluffy tails. Really cute indeed...

There are few more Kings who likes to be in shadows and play the waiting game. I being one of them. I have been waiting for a long time. Not hiding and not coming out into public either. I like to keep other Kings unknown of my presence. 

I am the Purple King and the Seventh King Umeko Murasaki.  Only Silver King knows of me, but others think I am just a myth, because I am never seen. Apart from me and some others of my clan go out and do some jobs and missions I have granted them. I always have one or two persons from my clan out in city.

You must be thinking how do I keep up with everything if I don't leave our secret place. I possess besides immortality more mind powers. One being sensory scrying, an ability to use other being's senses. I have mastered and developed it. Now I can also control the being who's senses I'm using and they wont remember it.  I use it to look after my clansmen, keep me posted and additionally for my own entertainment.

Another power of mine is telepathy. With that I can communicate with my clansmen. My third power is cloaking also known as invisibility which helps our base stay under the radars and that is the one reason why I don't go out. When I move the "cloak" moves with me. I can do it from far away. Also I can read auras. When I use aura reading on one of my clansmen then they are emitting purple.

About my clansmen and Infinity... I didn't search those individuals to recruit them. Far from it actually, they came to me or were needing help. Most of my clansmen are strains that were left behind by their parents because what they are  or being mistreated.

I offered them shelter, food, clothes and most importantly- protection. They doubted it but when they realized who I am they agreed.  I granted them my aura, the Purple aura when they wanted to be in my clan and soon we became Infinity. That was 5 years ago.

Quickly they grew stronger and wanted to go out to the city again. I let them and I didn't know it would lead to having me go out and adding two more members into our clan. I remember it clearly.

I was using my powers to supervise Natsuko, our youngest member. I knew others will be fine, but I had seen how nervous she had been and offered to watch her. Well there were some comments about me being stalker but that's different. She politely refused and said that she needed to go get something and that she could handle it, being a cat strain and having nine lives or so... 

It was getting late and Natsuko was not back yet. Everyone else were back already. I tapped into her mind and asked if everything was alright. Natsuko was relieved that I contacted her. She was walking on streets of nightly Shizume and quietly talking to me to check if I were there on her way back to base.

Suddenly she stopped and said she heard something whimper. She walked towards alleyway and saw how group of men held a boy on gunpoint and a girl that was unconscious. Natsuko gasped and the men heard that. They quickly attacked and knocked her out. I ran out taking my weapons with me, removing the cloak from the base and leaving confused members behind.

I quickly made a map about Natsukos location (where I heard her last time) and hurried there. When I found them I saw that they had her on gunpoint too. I had to stay calm and not to use my aura too much to keep my Sword of Damocles appearing. I said to Natsuko and the boy to close their eyes. She quickly did it but the boy was confused and shocked but soon followed my orders. I made quick work on the men. Slashing right and left with my sword and using my throwing knives. I didn't use my aura at all.

When it was over I pulled whimpering and shaking Natsuko into my arms and soothed her. The boy was watching me do that.

"Thank you..." he mumbled and I nodded. I asked his name.

"Hideki... Ichirou... and she... is Akira Hanae" he said and pointed to the sleeping girl.

I asked about him and I soon found out that he and she were orphans who ran away and were at the wrong place at the wrong time. I started to go, but Natsuko pleaded me to take them with us.

I wanted to say no, but... my heart wouldn't let me. I asked permission to read his mind (clairvoyance) which he granted.

In the end four of us were walking to our base. I put the cloak up again and gave Hideki and Akira (who woke up on the way here) food and everything needed. Next day they all were happily chatting together and I made the two my clansmen in the evening. 

Because of what happened to Natsuko, I started training and teaching self-defence. In the end they all chose their own weapons and mastered them. We are living under a temple that is home for monks. They know that we live here and have given me an oath not to tell anyone. My clan protects their temple. We have mutual agreement and respect not to interfere others business.

To get into our base/hideout/home, you need to have our aura. When you stand near the statue on the throne and let your aura loose then the sculpture will move away, revealing a hidden path. The temple itself is located by the sea and not far from the station that leads to Ashinaka High School island.

A/N: Pic about temple is bellow!