Chapter 22

Hello, dear readers!! I know that I haven't updated forever. First I was sick then I borrowed my computer to my little sister (she is 7 btw) and you know those pop-up ads which carry trash and viruses. Well you can guess what happened!! Now I finally got my computer back and it's in working shape again!

So I wrote new chapter and I hope you enjoy it!!

.......................................................

Ryou's pov

"Ohhh... what a pretty sight to see!" I point at the silver sword of Damocles then proceed to avoid a fiery punch. Then I flip over some throwing knives that were heading towards the vanguard.

"Keep your eyes on me, Misaki~.. Don't go after him!"

"Damn... Is this jealousy speaking in you???" I tease the man with glasses and duck from another punch covered in red. Heh they are already using their auras and weapons while I dodge them without no effort. I hear someone pant and jump away from them.

"Let's take a break! Yata! You sound like a fucking train when you wheeze like that! Oh and don't you smirk there, Saru! You're not better! And here I am, fresh as a daisy!" the chestnut haired "train" growled like a mad little dog.

"Shut UP!! You..you-" he tries to find insulting words for me. Heh.. cute! I jump over Fushimi making the incoming fist that was supposed to hit me fly towards the blue who blocked it. I feel another punch coming from behind me. Oh.. the blonde woman stepped up.

"You know that it's rude to attack from behind, Awashima-chan!" I tease her making her blush. She adjusts her skirt and I smirk.

"If it's uncomfortable then take it of~" she blushes harder and I make it worse by winking at her. Well no one said I couldn't flirt or tease the opponent. She swings her sword at me and I dodge. Awashima frowns at it.

"Why are you not attacking?" I move further from her and smile at the direction the two Kings and our Queen are. She notices it and her eyes follow my gaze.

"I am waiting..."

Yashiro's pov

"So you're a King?" Kuroh asks and I nod to him but then turn towards Neko when I hear her whimper my name.

"I am the Silver King but at the same time I'm Yashiro Isana," I assure them. Takashi steps forward throwing me a questioning glance.

"How did you get down here anyway? From what my King told us you stayed up there. And what happened to your long hair? You don't look anything like she described you to us," he pats Kaito's head while talking.

"Umeko told you about me?" I question with a slight flutter in my chest.

"You picked only that up from my questions? Yes, she did. Now that I confirmed it, could we get answers," Kuroh and Neko move slightly closer to hear better.

"Well..."

Flashback

"So you came here to tell me that you are the new Colourless King?" I asks from the young man in front of me. He smiles crazily.

"Right~"

"I see... Well I appreciate you for coming here to introduce yourself... but regardless of what or who you are I am no longer interested..." I look at the wineglass that I'm holding seeing the other Kings reflection on it. He doesn't look happy..