Chapter 2

A/N: Hi everyone!! I just wanted to say thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy! ^ . ^   If you notice any mistakes (wording, grammar etc) then let me know!!

The pic up there is what their living room looks like.

When using:

telepathy

sensory scrying 

.......................................................................................

Umeko's pov

"Hello...How did he...I am late...Can you....She said yes to....What....Don't worry...You may... Kawaii.... Oh hell no.....Why...Mr....I like....Then why didn't......That bit... It's so pretty...."  I jumped from mind to mind looking for something that captures my interest.

The Shizume City in the morning is like ant's nest. People are talking and running around to make it on time to school, work and so on. Their day is so planned and when something unplanned happens then they panic.

"Oh look there is a bar called HOMRA!..My cat-" I jumped back into the woman's mind that talked about HOMRA. I quickly read her mind. 19-year-old Nariko Taiki. Works for an agency. Hmm... 

She pushes the door open making it creak announcing customer's arrival. Tall man with purple sunglasses was polishing a glass behind the bar... Izumo Kusanagi. Everything was quiet except footsteps of my current host. She looked around and I saw the King, Mikoto Suoh, himself and little girl sitting and eating. A blond man came from kitchen and smiled at Nariko taking a seat next to the girl Anna Kushina. Why is his mind so hard to enter.... 

I try to enter his mind but it is too difficult. I am truly amazed. I stay in Nariko Taiki's mind and watched how she sat down on the stool.

Izumo turned his attention from the glass to the woman in front of him. 

"Hello, miss! What can I get for you?" he asks. 

"One red wine, please!"  Izumo gets to work and soon slides the glass filled with red alcohol towards Nariko. Nariko nods a thank you and takes a sip, humming in content. Izumo smiles. It is getting boring..... Let's spice thing up a bit shall we... I take over her mind, her eyes quickly flashing purple. I smile and feel the body doing the same. Let the fun begin...

I look around to see if someone saw and I notice Anna looking at me. I see her take out a red marble and I try not to smile. My mind is in this body so this girl will look usual for her through the marble. I look at Izumo and see him smiling at me.

"Don't mind her. I am Izumo Kusanagi and may I know your name, beautiful?"

"Hmm...My name?" He nods and flashes me another smile.

"Nariko  Taiki"

"I haven't seen you around here. You new?"

"Yes! Actually I am detective  and I had case somewhere here." Izumo looked interested.

"You did!? What happened?" 

"Some people reported sightings of people with bizarre behaviour..." Izumo  tensed and his gaze flickered behind me. I felt small hand  grasp at my blouse. I turned towards her an-

"UMEKO-CHAAAAAN!!!" I gasp and pull away abruptly breaking connection with Nariko. I frown and rise from my chair and go towards the door. Damn, I almost got to the fun part! I pull it open and saw Natsuko and Kaito arguing. I pull my lips into tight line and step forward making my boots click on the floor.