Chapter 25

Hey, my dear readers!!! <) I know that I haven't been updating for a long time...<( I hope that you aren't really mad at me... Some things happened and sooo.... yeah... I am also finishing high school so exams.... yay NOT! But I managed to write a new chapter and soon I'll have more time to write soo yay you!! ^^ I hope you like it!!

.....................................................................................

3rd pov

A lone figure sat on the ground near the bridge leading to the island where a battle of clans took place and leaving two clans without their King.

Cold breeze ruffles their dark locks. They look towards the island with sad gaze as a tear makes its way down their cheek.

"Natsuko..." a hand is placed on her shoulder and more tears make their way down her cheeks.

"I-i miss h-her, Hideki... " the small strain lets out a loud sob and the male hugs her. The whole clan hasn't been the same after the fall of their King. The happiness in their base that was common is rare nowadays.

"You know that Umeko would not like to see your tears..." he tries to stop her crying and it works as the strain rubs her cheeks to keep more tears from falling. They sit still for few more minutes.

"You ready to go?" he asks and gets a shaky nod back. They rise from the soft grass. It's been few months since the accident and it is spring already... Cherry trees in full bloom making the air filled with sweet scent.

"Let's go quickly now... You know it is dangerous out right now," Natsuko hums and brushes her skirt to get rid of some grass. A gleam and footsteps catch Hideki's attention. He acts natural and leans closer to whisper.

"Natsuko, we have company, " the girl widens her already wide eyes and wants to ask who but the firm look on the Hideki's face makes her nod quickly.

"But I don't have my fan with me..." mumbles the strain with scared look on her face. Hideki hums in understandment and holds his hand out for the strain to take.

Knowing that they can't go to their home or base, they start walking further from it, heading towards the city center where Hideki is hoping to lose them. They hear a whoosh of something getting closer to them. Jumping away they see a throwing knife covered with green aura fly past them.

A member of JUNGLE stands behind them making their helmet gleam in the sunlight. Soon two more green clan's members arrive. Natsuko and Hideki look at each other and the male motions to her to run.

"Go!" he quietly commands and suddenly there is no girl but a small cat who disappears into a dark alley.

"Damn! Go after her!" one of the green clansmen yells before another goes after her. Hideki looks at the two who stayed behind with a emotionless mask.

"I thought you looked familiar... but which one are you?" taller one laughs a little and starts scrolling through the device. Hideki turns around and starts walking away.

"HEY!" the purple clansman turns around in a flash and blocks the oncoming knife with his katana, making it fly away and hit one of the city's safety cameras.

"I suggest you to leave," Hideki calmly states making one of the opponents shiver. Tired footsteps sound behind the JUNGLE members. The third one is back.

"I lost her..."

"Idiot! No wonder your still E-rank while me and K here are G-rankers," the tallest one growls in distaste. Hideki tilts his head at them. Amateurs They turn toward the long haired male.