Chapter 19

Hello, dear readers!! Thank you all for reading my story! Luv u all!! ^-^

I hope you'll like this chapter because it has little more Infinity in it!

..........................................................

Akira's pov

I watch how HOMRA runs around tearing the school apart and scaring the children. I know that they want to catch Colourless King but is it necessary to act as wild animals. I swear that one dude sounded like a bear who sat on a sharp pinecone. Well it scared the crap out of me...

I sit on the roof of the girls dorm. What would Umeko think about this when she sees the happenings. I know that she went to meet someone but right now... her territory is under attack. I mean who else would claim the island as theirs if not Poker face. She once told us that this is the only place where King's aren't allowed to run around and is not claimed as theirs. Also she likes to protect the students.

My breath comes out in clouds. It got colder after it started snowing. I like cold but my rifle doesn't. My eyes catch the familiar redhead but why is he with that tall blonde. Wait a sec..

I lie down and balance my gun on the ground. Looking through it is see that it wasn't Ryou but that weird HOMRA's dude... Yato?No.. Yata! Yeah that's right... My-my well that guy has one nice board. Gosh... I love skateboarding! I hear crunch coming from behind me.

"Eww, Akira! You're drooling!" I jump at the sudden voice making my hands fumble with my gun.

"Ryou, you ass! Thank God I had no bullets in or these red dudes would be after me because on of them got shot! Jeezz..." I let my head fall against the ground with a small thud. This makes Ryou cackle like crazy. I throw him an annoyed look before letting my head hit the ground again.

"What do you want and where's Takashi?" I grumble lifting my head.

"I wanted to build a snowman... just joking!! No need to get your panties in bunch... but I think Takashi would like it if you do~" I glare at him making him smirk devilishly. I swear he is the Satan's son or the one himself.

"Shut up!"

"Yeah-yeah... Takashi is actually waiting for that Yashiro dude at his dorm or something. He took the strains with him," he breaths in deeply before sitting down next to me and looking over the edge.

"You do know that you are a strain yourself?" I raise an eyebrow at him making him chuckle before whistling.

"Akira-chan-"

"Don't call me that!" I hit his leg and he groans in pain.

"Okay! Okay! No need to get violent, woman! I know that Takashi is kinky but please do it on him not me!" I feel my face warming up and I stop my hands before I hit him again. What have I done wrong to get a punishment like this!

"B-baka!" he throws his head back and giggles. Aish this guy...

"Akira..." I hum looking at him.

"You do know that your rifle's laser is on and is pointing at that dude's chest... He looks like he's about to die. HAHAA! If you know what I mean!"

Izumo's pov few minutes ago

I open the roof's door feeling a cold breeze rustling through my hair. Where is that kid... I put two fingers in my mouth letting out a high pitched whistle. Soon I heard wheels rolling and someone dropping down to the roof I'm standing on.