Chapter 11

Hello, my dear readers! Thank you for 500 reads! Soo I made another chapter and I hope you like it!

I know the pic up there makes you question this chapter but it is the coat Umeko is wearing and I love it! Knowing that Umeko is actually really old I think it fits her!

Don't judge me! ^-^

Meanings:

Telepathy

Sensory Scrying

.............................................................................

Umeko's pov

I can hear the whispers of wind again as it twirls around the big buildings. I see the sun peeking between and over the roofs making the streets light up with its warm rays. I smell the fresh air that has a little sweetness and bitterness in it.

For others it was usual to feel and see and hear, they didn't even pay attention to it. I on the other hand am filled with wonder yet I maintain my physical emotionlessness. Actually I'm overwhelmed...I get to feel it all myself not through someone's mind or body.

"Ne Umeko-chan... Are you alright?" the cat strain asks from me pulling me from my thoughts. I look at her wanting to say something to her, to let her know that I am okay, but I only nod at her unable to say the easiest words like yes or no.

"I think Umeko wants us to stay quiet for awhile..." Hideki tells and the two strains nod. I pay them no attention as I look around. Seeing that the quiet street we're walking on is coming to an end I get myself back together.

"Kaito... Do you know any pet shops around here?" I ask from the dog strain who was quietly walking next to skipping Natsuko.

"I know one, Master! It's not far from here!" he takes off towards the shop leaving us behind. Hideki is mentally cursing him and Natsuko is thinking about what kind of bell does she want not noticing Kaito's disappearance...

"That isn't nice thing to say about someone, Hideki..." I scold the long haired man whose angry face is swapped with confused one.

"How did you kno- telepathy..." I shake my head as a yes and he face palms. I smile a little and ruffle his long hair.

"After so long and you still forgot!" I spoke in his mind making him shake his head. Natsuko suddenly grabs my hand and starts tugging it. I slip my gaze from Hideki to Natsuko. Light brown eyes meet my heterochromia ones.

"Where's that baka dog?"

"I'm going to find out.." I stop walking making my two clansmen do the same.

"Kaito, where are you?" I telepathically ask him.

"I need help!" his quick reply makes me read his mind hurriedly. Thoughts about how he was running down the street fill my mind. I use sensory scrying on him and I slip into his mind.

Kaito is running fast making the street names blurry and I hear footsteps and something rolling behind him. Suddenly he dodges a fiery red aura blast slowing down enough to let me read the street's name.

"Kaito is in trouble. I think it's the HOMRA. For his luck the end of his street is right here, so well wait," Hideki nods and I look at Natsuko who is trembling and muttering how it was all her fault.

"Don't feel guilty... If Kaito had waited then he wouldn't be in trouble right now and you better change into a cat. They might recognise you.." I put my hand on her shoulder for comfort.