Chapter 4

Hey! So this chapter was written early in the morning so... I HOPE that there are no mistakes! Also I am not from English speaking country (we do study it but don't talk daily) and my wordings may or may not be correct 100%. ^ . ^ Little spoiler: Even if they fight they don't hold grudges!!!

Up there is a pic which shows what their kitchen almost looks like (their kitchen is little bit darker)!! <D

Pointers or something :D :

Telepathy

Umeko's pov

We as in me, Akira and Takashi were in the kitchen. I was cooking for dinner while Akira and Takashi were playing and fooling around with the tomatoes I was going to use.

After scolding them many times I gave up and tried to ignore them as much as I could. I heard the passage being opened. I guess that the dog walkers came back.

"I see why you found him interesting!" was the first thing I hear from Ryou while Kaito came to help me. I turn to look at the red head emotionlessly. From the corner of my eye I can see Akira sniggering and poking Takashi whispering about poker face. I glare at her making her shy away.

"This dude is weird! I swear if I hadn't looked, Kaito here, would be smothered to death because of all the hugs and pettings." Ryou continued and shivered, thinking about something. Hmm... about what.... I tilt my head a little and Ryou sees it, knowing that soon I will be in his head to find out why he shuddered.

"You DON'T want to know! I swear!" wide eyed Ryou quickly shakes his head and looks at me pleadingly. I tilt my head little more.

"Don't worry... I wont look into your mind then..." my clansman with glasses sights with satisfaction and calms down. I finish the cooking and call telepathically Natsuko and Hideki to eat while Akira helps me with plates.

"Is someone jealous? Next time were dressing you up then!" Takashi mocked and looked at the red heads reaction. Ryou began splutter at the same time Hideki walked in with messy hair carrying worn out Natsuko.

"I'm not jeal- What happened to her?" Ryou asks in surprise when he sees Natsukos condition. I look towards Hideki in question and he nods.

"It is done." he confirms and everyone is shocked.

"Is she good?" I ask and he nods again making everyone look confused.

"She is rather flexible thus making it easier." Ryou yelps and pales. Akira grips the table in fury and Takashi looks like he is going to murder someone. That someone being Hideki. Kaito.... well he just looked confused and started cutting the tomatoes with me.

3rd pov

"YOU NASTY PERVERT!!! HOW DARE YOU!! SHE IS JUST A CHILD!!" Ryou shouted and jumped towards the long haired young man. Akira grabs Natsuko away and hugs her.

"What!?" Hideki is now shocked and confused. He avoids a kick from a very angry red head.

"NOW YOU ASK WHAT!!! HOW DARE YOU TO USE HER!! SHE IS LIKE A LITTLE SISTER!!"

"It is not what it looks and sounds like!" Hideki finally understands what Akira, Takashi and Ryou were implying to. Hideki was appalled by the thought of him doing something like that to Natsuko.

"YEAH RIGHT!" Takashi shouts at the long haired clansman and lunges too. Umeko and Kaito finish serving the food on plates like there is nothing wrong. Boys try to land a hit on Hideki but they can't, even Takashi who has strain powers to do so. Akira asks Natsuko if she is alright.