Chapter 7

Hello, my dear readers! I'm back with another chapter! Maybe some of you have noticed but I have updated previous chapters pretty quickly! ^ ^ Next few days I (MAYBE) won't update because I have a huge family celebration coming and I wont have time to write.

Enjoy the chapter 7!!

Meanings:

Telepathy

Sensory scrying

......................................................................................

3rd pov

HOMRA's members and their King were gathered around their fellow red clansman who was shot yesterday. Only Anna was not there because she's asleep.

Tatara Totsuka was lucky to be alive thanks to two mysterious persons who claimed themselves to be part of Infinity. After Izumo looked over the wound last night, he said that whoever they were they healed him completely, leaving nothing but a small scar. Now they only needed to catch that shooter.

"I swear I didn't get a good look at him! He was not facing me and after he shot the world was blurry," Tatara tells his friends and sights knowing that he isn't helping them with anything. Mikoto grunts and walks towards Tatara making eye contact with him.

"Eric!" the Red King calls and the blonde haired blue eyed boy steps forward holding a camera. Tatara's camera. They watch as Eric connects the camera with a laptop. Soon a video starts playing and they all see what happened.

They watch as Tatara meets with the man, man shooting and then saying he was Colourless King... suddenly he brings the gun up again but it is shot from his hand. HOMRA watches how a girl with deep brown hair runs to Tatara soothing him before starting to heal him. Then a man with vermillion red hair walks to the two while putting a gun away and speaking with Totsuka and later making a phone call. After that he picks up the camera making the Red clan see his gleaming electric green eyes then darkness.

"Well that was erm... interesting?" Kamamoto speaks up breaking the silence. Yata slams his hand down.

"Shut up, fucking fatty! Tatara here almost died and you say it's interesting!" Yata yells at Rikio grabbing the latter from his shirt. Mikoto lights his cigarette and takes a drag closing his eyes. Tatara looked deep in thought.

"Wait! I remember something ... it's hazy but... " Tatara rubs his head tangling his soft light brown mane. Dewa puts his hand on Totsuka's shoulder giving him a comforting squeeze.

"The guy.. Ryou... he talked with someone... With who?? Think, Tatara! Think!" the light brown haired man tries to recall last nights incident closing his eyes. A BIRD!! That's it! His eyes flies open.

"A BIRD!" he hollers and jumps up. The members around him look weirded out.

"I think he hit his head way damn hard..." Chitose whispers and Bando nods agreeing with him.

"No he really did! He said:"Really, King? A bird?" I am sure!" Tatara exclaims. When he mentioned the word "king", Izumo looked at Mikoto who snapped his eyes open. It goes quiet.

"Could you replay the part when that f-female runs to help?" Yata stutters the female part and blushes. Eric replays the part.

"Stop!" Yata orders and the video freezes. They now all saw what the vanguard noticed before. The girls shirt had fluttered up with the wind, exposing her left hip and showing a tattoo: inside faded four-point star behind an infinity symbol.