Chapter 16

Hello, my dear readers! ^-^ I have a new chapter for you!! I hope you like it!

Meanings:

Sensory Scrying

................................................................

3rd pov

"Hurry up! We need to move!" shouts and calls could be heard at the Scepter 4 headquarter. They are readying themselves for dispatch. Trucks are being loaded and men in blue uniforms are running around. They are going to take the Silver King to the custody.

Soon the trucks are out of the gate's of Scepter 4. They drive through Shizume making civilians look after them in wonder.

"Full alert and deployment of half the troops! This is a large scale operation! I think it's the biggest one we ever had!" Domyoji excitedly tells to others in the same truck as him.

"I haven't seen this many copters since Kagutsu Crater incident. Then they deployed the entire fleet," Kamo mumbles to the orange haired male beside him who shivers and leans away.

"Hey don't bring that up right now!" he scolds the dark haired man. They both hear scoff.

"Try to stay focused!" Benzai made both of them go silent.

Seri Awashima reports to Reisi Munakata how Weismann hasn't answered them after trying multiple times. This was concerning to Munakata. If he doesn't respond then they have to go after the First King without the King's consent.

"Very well... we have followed the procedure and now we are going to take the first steps to detain him," Kamo and Domyoji look at each other and Saruhiko tsks.

"I understand, Captain... However.. according to protocol 120, we don't have authorization to conduct an investigation on Himmelreich because it is currently in the First Kings domain. I think we should have asked permission from the Second King, the Gold King before proceeding," Seri says looking serious and professional.

"His Excellency would never allow us to come close with the First King, regardless of our reasons and because of that well do everything we possibly can until he finds out and stops us. I'll personally explain the situation afterwards.. so you don't have to worry!" Awashima blushes and turns her gaze away from the Captain.

"Very well, but can you please tell me why are you rushing after this King on the behalf of Yashiro Isana?" Reisi looks around and sees the looks of confusion on their faces.

"I suppose I can.. Understand that this is not impulsive action I felt compelled to take because Yashiro Isana demanded that. It is true that I proceeded to pursue because he was so insistent. However I have been keeping an eye on the Silver Kings suspicious behaviour for some time."

"When you say "suspicious behaviour" are you linking him to the incidents that have occurred?" the lieutenant asks wanting to know their missions background.

"Isn't this Silver King just a myth? Some guy that floats around in the sky and even when he does exist then how can he be related to our case? He is living in the sky and everything that has happened is here, on the ground..." Saruhiko is annoyed because of ... everything??

Reisi adjusted his glasses making them gleam sharply and dangerously. The Blue King makes a hologram appear and it shows Shizume city's map.

"Let me explain.. For the past several decades the Himmelreich has been cruising in a repeating and specific flight pattern. Except for slight changes that happened because of the weather. So it's current flight route is zic-zac. It's normal routine changed suddenly. I got suspicious and knowing who I was dealing with I contacted air control and they said that the airship changed it's route as soon as an incident occurred. When we were on the stadium last night.. it hovered above it too," Fushimi clenches his fist that is on the table. Seri is nervous.