Chapter 9

Hello, dear readers!! I had really exhausting day and I am literally writing right now with my eyes half closed. (-.-) I hope you will like it!

I also wanted to thank all of you fore voting and reading my story! Love you all!  \(^.^)/

Meanings:

Telepathy

...................................................................................................

Izumo's pov

"I saw that fucker!" Yata yelled when he stepped into the bar breaking the silent and calm atmosphere that ruled here. I put my washcloth down and shake my head. He is more aggressive and quick-tempered after Blue King arrested Mikoto. 

"Who?" Tatara asks coming down with Anna and making their way to the couch. Anna quickly sits on it and starts playing with her red marbles. Tatara smiles happily. Always happy... jeez what does that kid eat....

"I saw the guy who shot you and he has help. The Black Mutt  is helping him... or something," Yata rants and sits down on the stool with an angry huff. 

"Or something?" I ask starting to clean the bar again with a pleased smile. 

"I don't know! I was fighting with that fucking dog and suddenly he says he isn't Black Dog! Like what the fuck! I'm not some fucking dumb bitch!" he jabbers heatedly making him cuss a lot and his face turn red. 

"Your face is beautiful red, Yata..." Anna comments making me and Tatara laugh. I wipe an escaping tear away and try to calm down. Anna looks totally unaware and oblivious why we found it funny.

"Anna!" the flushed boy yells completely and utterly embarrassed. He takes a deep breath in and exhales after few seconds to calm his emotions and reduce the blush on his face.

"What exactly happened? Therefore I can't say and recommend you anything," Tatara spoke towards Yata and I can see the boy's eyes quickly flick around before nodding.

"I was fighting with Yatogami when I almost got crushed by a billboard. I closed my eyes like a coward and waited but then someone cleared their throat. I saw a guy who looked like Black Dog. I started yell-err asking him why did he save me when he is the enemy. He only said that he was Hideki not Kuroh. Well I thought it was bullshit until I saw the tattoo on his collarbone."

"So that's what Ryou meant..." Tatara mumbles softly but we still heard.

"What do you mean?" I ask standing straighter behind my lovely bar. Tatara looks at me then at Yata and finally settles his eyes on Anna who is already staring at him.

"Before Ryou left with the girl, he said that we'll hear about them soon."

"So they are coming out, the so-called Infinity that no one has never heard about. Great!" Yata groans and stands up taking his board with him.

"Where are you going?" I ask from him and he stops looking over his shoulder at me.

"I'm gonna get some answers!"

Hideki's pov

While helping that HOMRA's member Yashiro already had left and so had Kuroh. How I'm going to find Isana? 

"Ashinaka High School"  Umeko answers in my mind and I mentally thank feeling her still in my mind. It's weird feeling but our clan, Infinity is used to it. We have this special link with Umeko that she is always sort of connected with our thoughts but she respects our privacy and tries to ignore our everyday thoughts.