Chapter 26

Hello, my dear readers! I know that I haven't updated for AGES, but I hope you'll forgive me... I HOPE!! ^.^

So some news... I got an awesome score from my English exam.. 95% ... Like whaaaatttt!!! :D AND I finally graduated!!! WHOHHHOOOOOO!!

I had this chapter written like a looong time ago but I had no time to update! I hope you'll like this and if you don't.... then... I'm sorry :/ .... :D

Thoughts are written like this!!

Enjoy reading!!!

....................................................

Reisi Munakata's pov

Everything has gone wrong after the Island accident. The citizens of Shizume City are now more aware of people with supernatural powers, JUNGLE has been out of control after they gained more clansmen and came out of hiding, Gold King is missing so the Slate is without reign and there are two clans without Kings.

I know that the Silver King will return but Purple... Unfortunately their clansmen are the one who are attacked the most and I did offer them the opportunity to join Scepter 4 which they sadly did not accept. I place the final piece of a puzzle where it belongs and smile softly at the picture. Field of lavender. Purple. I hear someone knock at the door.

"Awashima, Sir!"

"Come in," I reply and smoothen the masterpiece at my table. Hearing the door open I look up and motion to her to come closer.

"We did as you asked, Sir. We placed 24h watch on the Timeless Palace and there has been no movements and no sight of the Gold King Taikaku Kokujoji," humming I look out of the window. If the Slate is no longer watched then there will be some serious damage.

"It seems like there is no choice. From now on the Slate will be under the supervision of Scepter 4."

"Yes, Sir!" she says and hurries out. I hope I'm doing the right decision. After all, I do not hold such powers as the First King but I think I'll manage. Another knock is heard.

"It's Fushimi, Sir..." I hum in approval and he steps in with a clearly irritated expression.

"It seems that the JUNGLE is causing havoc again. They attacked two Scepter 4 members and harassed some of the members of Infinity. The Scepter 4 members are fine, some bruises and scratches. Unfortunately there is no information of how it ended for Infinity. "

"How so?"

"They disappeared from the cameras sight."

3rd pov

The bell rings softly through the bar as Yata steps in. The scent of smoke and leather welcome him with the sounds of chatter of his fellow clansmen. He walks towards Izumo and sits heavily on the barstool. A bottle of water is rolled towards him.

"Any news?" Izumo asks as he polishes some new export glasses. Taking a mouthful of water Yata nods.

"Those JUNGLE freaks were causing some trouble but I took care of them. What's so special about that stupid clan that so many are in their ranks?" A PDA is brought out by Izumo.