Chapter 5

Guess who's back with another chapter! ........... ME! \(^0^)/ I am writing this 3 am and I'm really tired and I hope I'll get to go to sleep sooon (-_-)zZzZ

BUUUUT I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!

Meanings:

telepathy

sensory scrying

3rd pov

"Let's go and stalk some weird dude!" Akira said and dragged half asleep Takashi out of their home.

After the big fight that happened yesterday, Akira and Takashi decided to be the next ones to go out. Umeko agreed with that and said that Natsuko and Hideki would go next.

The sniper and the strain swordsman jumped from roof to roof looking for anything suspicious and dangerous. Soon they were in the middle of the city sitting on the edge of the high building and watching people mind their business. Suddenly they saw two big military vehicles driving towards the downtown where the gangs and strains try to rule. Blue Kings clansmen are on the move they realise.

"Go after them! I will send Natsuko and Hideki to take over your position," they heard their Purple King say. Akira giggles and answers a short yes, knowing that Umeko will hear it. They rush towards the same direction the blues went.

Umeko's pov

I jump from on pedestrians mind to other to keep up with the Scepter 4 not wanting to go into one of the Blue King's clansman's head.. yet. I frown when I hear nothing but panic. Hmmm plan B it is then and I quickly leap into a orange haired clansman's head.

There are other dressed in blue uniform but I can't see clearly because the ginger is laughing and having tears in his eyes. I take over his mind making his eyes flash purple and stopping his laughter abruptly. Here we go...

I feel someone touching my shoulder and I snap my gaze at the person. I see a man with long black hair that are in half bun looking at me with concern.

"You stopped laughing so suddenly. Are you alright?" he asks quite loudly making others look at us.

The third in command, Fushimi Saruhiko, clicked his tongue looking very disinterested and turned to look out of the window. Then I see the Blue King himself sitting next to a blonde woman, Seri Awashima. That may escalate quickly if I get caught. I look towards the man who was waiting my answer.

"I am alright," I say calmly and he looks more confused.

"Okay..." he trails off. Then I see the lieutenant Seri Awashima stand and come towards us.

"Listen up! We're going to catch a man named Haru Yuu who is known in underworld for strain trafficking/murdering and selling illegal drugs. Also he is a strain possessing an ability to replicate himself. Be on guard when advancing!" she informs us.

"Benzai!" a man with light brown hair turns towards her, "You and Fuse cover the south side."

"Hidaka and Fushimi! You take the east," she continued giving orders making the Fushimi make annoyed sound and Hidaka nod. Awashima glares at Fushimi.

"Domyoji!" she calls. I wait for the called person respond. It is quiet and I turn towards Awashima seeing her looking at me. Don't tell me....I quickly read the body's mind I'm currently using and find out that his name is Domyoji. I turn towards lieutenant calmly and keep my face blank.

"Yes?" I ask and see her eyes go wide and others gasp, except Saruhiko Fushimi.

"When I call your name then answer me!" she angrily responds. I look at her calmly.

"I am no dog. And if I were then that would be a shame...no petty if I may say," I state calmly and she looks shocked then furious and tries to move forward but a hand on her shoulder stops her. The owner of that hand is no one else than the Fourth King himself , Reisi Munakata.

"S-sir?"

"Miss Awashima, there is no need for physical punishment! He has a point and you know it," he says making his glasses gleam and then turns to me/Domyoji.

"I expected retort like that from Fushimi, but you managed to surprise me, Domyoji," he says and then walks back. The man beside me grabs my shoulder and looks at me as I was crazy.

"What is wrong with you!" he whisper shouts at me and I brush his hand from my shoulder.

"Nothing is wrong... I am or was merely stating a fact..." I smoothly trail off and he looks more weirded out.

I send the information that I got to my two clansmen via telepathy who are following the van. I hear Akira and Takashi cursing in their heads and my corner of mouth twitch making the body that I am using do the same.

"Akira... If you have the opportunity to take him down then proceed to do that. Same goes to you, Takashi..." I send to Akira and Takashi who are pleased with my decision. I then decide to let Domyoji back in control of his body. Good luck, Scepter 4....

3rd pov

"HAHAHAAAA!!!" Domyoji burst out laughing scaring everyone including the Blue King who was wide eyed and grasping his swords hilt tightly. Awashima had jumped behind Captain and looking very scared. Kamo who had been worried all the time about his fellow comrade looked like he was so close to having a heart attack. Everyone else looked equally scared.

Suddenly Domjoji collapsed and started falling but Kamo quickly grabbed him before he could meet the floor, up close.

"What happened to him!" Seri Awashima hurried towards the unconscious boy.

"I don't know!" Kamo yelled freaking out.

"Lay him on the floor and put something under his head," Reisi Munakata said making others notice that he too was mow next to Awashima. They did as the Captain told and soon the orange haired boy slept peacefully on the floor.

"Sir!" Fushimi called drawing everyone's gaze to him.

"I checked the cameras in here," Saruhiko waved his hand around motioning the space in the Scepter 4 van," and found this." He showed the video to Captain.

"I see..." he said after few seconds and adjusted his glasses.

"What is it sir?" Seri Awashima asked curious about the video.

"Play it on full screen!" he commanded the third in command who clicked his tongue in response. Then a video appeared and showed how Domjoji laughed and suddenly fell quiet. At that moment they saw his eyes flash magnificent purple and before he started to laugh again it happened again. His eyes flashed purple.

"What does it mean?" Benzai asks and looks at the King for answer. The latter wanted to respond when suddenly his PDA rang. He answered it and by the looks of it, he didn't like what he heard.

"Head back to Scepter 4 and don't forget the bod- they took it already... Then just head back," he ended the call.

"It seems that we were not the only ones that had a surprise. The other team arrived first and saw how Haru Yuu, our detainee, was shot by a sniper. The body was taken."

Munakata seemed worried or troubled and it didn't go unnoticed by Awashima.

"What troubles you, sir?" she asked.

"The sniper shot a bullet that was covered in purple aura."

......................................................................................................................

I hope you liked it!! \(^ - ^)/

PS: I don't own K!

~Sarcastic_Luna