Chapter 13

Helloh! So the chapter 13... new sword of Damocles will be revealed!! I hope you'll like this update!!

Meanings:

Telepathy

....................................................................................

Kuroh's pov

We are still standing at the stadium. The rain hits harder and harder against my shoulders and soaks my hair. Yashiro brought out his parasol opening it so he wont get wet. I haven't seen Neko after her little emotional panic attack. Everything is quiet... too quiet.

Suddenly the lights switch on making it so bright it hurt eyes and made black spots appear in my sight. Who would do this? I hear clicking of something and footsteps. Someone is here. The light dims a bit and I could see persons with blue coats. The men were all behind a blonde woman who was barely wearing an uniform that covered her. From their blue theme I know that they're Scepter 4.

"Attention! Kuroh Yatogami and accomplish! Scepter 4 has you surrounded! Be warned that under the supernatural laws, we are taking you into custody!" the woman informs us and flashes us her badge. Shiro gasps and I know that he is getting nervous.

"What's this? How did they found us?" he tells me.

"I don't know what's going on but can we talk?" he asks trying to find a solution to the problem. Fool... they wont listen.

"We don't surrender!" I call and I see Shiro jump from it. The woman glares at us muttering something and I asume that she is contacting her King.

"Everyone! Draw your swords!" she yells and the men start taking out their swords calling out their name. One by one they yell finishing with the woman, who calls herself Awashima. They are ready to attack and I hunch a little prepared to draw my sword.

"NYAAA!" The atmosphere changes and we are suddenly on a street.

"Wha-what happened?" I look around trying to figure out what is going on. I hear bell ringing.

"Oh, Neko! There you are!" I look and see naked Neko running up to us before taking Yashiro's hand starting to drag him away. I follow.

3rd pov

"Where did all the civilians come from?" one of the Blue clansman asks.

"Hang on... something is not right here!" another one complains.

"Headquarters! Do you copy?" Panic and anger- the two emotions that the blues feel right now. Seri looks around and sees a man walking towards her. She swipes her hand at him which goes through his body before fading into glitter and flower petals.

"Sensory interference..." she mumbles realising what is going on.

"Seal of the perimeter! Look sharp!" Awashima commands. Soon the Scepter 4 was surrounding the small square using their blue aura. Kuroh runs into one of the Blue clansman, knocking him over into another blue. They try to make a run for the gap but are blocked by a blue flame. The lieutenant made her move.

"I'll handle that! Go back to your posts!" she exclaims full of confidence.

"Shiro, stay back!" the Black Dog speaks readying himself for a battle.

"Go ahead.. draw your sword.." Seri taunts the long haired man.

"Listen to me! This sword was never intended to kill the likes of you!"