Chapter 10

Hey! How ya doing? I am happy to present you another chapter! :D

I also took my pencils and paper out and drew Umeko's sword of Damocles! It took me 6 hours to finish! I think it looks... meh... You'll see it yourself soon anyway! (Maybe in chap. 12) ^ ^

Meanings:

Sensory scrying

....................................................................

Kuroh's pov

Last night was really odd. Firstly those two strangers visited and left a message from their "master". Even Yashiro said after they left that he didn't know them.

Secondly the white haired boy said he didn't have no idea there were groups of people with powers. I told him what the Kings are. He was actually surprised.

I finish stirring the vegetables and rice putting them into a bowl. I make my way towards the small rectangular table placing the food gently on it. Neko jumps up from the bed and flies to the little kitchen to get her bowl.

"NYAAA~ SHIRO! KUROH MADE FOOD!!" I flinch at her loud voice. How does Yashiro stand her? My ears...

"Oh.. he really did? Well that's great!"

"I prepared the breakfast and bento box for us. Now hurry, you don't want to miss the classes."

Time skip brought by Natsuko's smile!!!

We arrived just in time for first lesson. Yashiro was sitting in front of me with Neko on his desk. I was sitting on a desk while looking over him. From the corner of my eye I see Kukuri. What a nice girl she is. Thanks to her I found Yashiro Isana and she brought my case filled with cooking utensils to me after I left it behind. I lean towards her.

"Thank you, Kukuri!" She looks at me and beams at me making the girl beside her stare in confusion.

"No problem!"

"Excuse me! Who are you?" the teacher interrupts our conversation making me stare at him coldly.

"I am Kuroh Yatogami, vassal of the Sev-"

"He's an exchange student!" Yashiro halts my introduction. The teacher only nods and continues with the lesson. Out of nowhere Neko pops up making the teacher come back to us.

"And who might you be?" his asks with bored tone. Yashiro shifts in his seat and rubs his head.

"Well..ermm... she is another exchange student?" the old man shakes his head and continues his lecture ignoring us.

"Hey Kukuri! Did you see me on the festivals prep day?" Yashiro ask making me narrow my eyes at Kukuri. If she says he wasn't then it confirms that he maybe the Colourless King.

"Sorry... I can't remember.. Why does it matter anyway?"

"It's life and death question... so it really matters.." I watch how Kukuri's eyes reflect Yashiro's. Both are filled with worry.

"You can ask the schools news paper's photographs. They were taking many pictures that night!" she gives us another smile and I see Yashiro smile back. The bell rings announcing the end of the lesson.

"Okey! Let's go and find some evidence!" Yashiro takes his parasol and exits the classroom followed by Neko and me.