Chapter 24

Hello, dear readers! I know I haven't updated for a long time. I am sorry! So I hurried to finish this chapter because I know how long you have waited for it. I have been writing this chapter for a week (damn writers block and wanting to write something ... epic?) And I know some may be like: " Pfft yea' right! This b*tch just was lazy..." So I'm really sorry...

Meanings:

Telepathy

.............................................................................

Umeko's pov

The flashes of auras could be seen from the distance. I don't even need my aura reading to know who they are. The air holding a faint smell of burned grass and heated wood. So the Red King is all flamed up. Walking closer I became invisible. They were in some stone yard, one panting slightly and another brushing his dark blue hair away from eyes.

"Is that all you've got? Come on.. Have you gone soft?" the Red King taunts with a smirk. I shake my head... Boys will be boys...

"It's because I don't have my glasses on," the other King replies with a shrug.

"Well it seems like you are not trying either."

"I assure you that I am quite committed. You are the Red King and you deserve a worthy opponent," Munakata smugly says. I wonder what would happen if I would join as well. Hmm.. But when I do, I need to stay in a distance where both of them can't touch me physically with their auras.

Last time when Reisi's hand, covered in his blue aura, made contact with my own arm, covered in purple, our Swords started to heal each other. What my clansmates didn't know and they still don't know is that it took a lot of energy. The voice of the Blue King brings my attention back.

"Well it is my duty to be formal to you. I am head of Scepter 4 and one of the seve- I mean eight Kings," he quickly fixes his mistake and Mikoto grins.

"Eight huh... Never knew this day will come. Now it seems that this Eighth King or Queen of yours is being shy."

"The Purple King is not mine and what do you mean by her being shy," Reisi narrows his eyes. Looks like it will get heated soon and it all because of me.

"I wanted to say coward but I didn't want to be too mean," this jab makes the Blue King frown. To my surprise he sends a glare at Mikoto while clenching his jaw really hard. I wasn't the only one surprised by this. The redhead slightly widens his amber coloured eyes then a lazy grin is painted on his face.

"Well that's new... Never knew that a woman would have a place in your heart..." This makes the Blue King lean back.

"I do not know what you are talking about," he calmly states and stands straighter. I shake my head. This is getting boring... Maybe I should join them... If I do then there is a possibility that the fox will come to us bringing Weismann too.

A big bang brings me back to the ground. The two Kings are fighting again. Well it's show time!

3rd pov

The Red clansmen and Blue clansmen stared surprised at the spot next to the Red and Blue swords of Damocles, where a crackling ball of purple light was moving. It formed a shape of a sword - the Purple sword of Damocles.