Chapter 17

Hello, my dear readers! Thank you for reading! 1k!!! whoooo!!! ^.^ 

Sooo another chapter... I'm so hyped! I hope you are as well! Enjoy!

Meanings:

Telepathy

..............................................................

Gold King's pov

Morning news are full of one thing: Himmelreich crashed because it had a collision with a helicopter. Citizens think that Adolf was a God. I shake my head a little. Damn Munakata! When I saw how the Himmelreich exploded then I immediately sent Usagi- my Gold clansmen after Weismann's body. No way I'm letting the Blue King near Adolf's body after what he has done.

Blue King thinks that he can do anything because he has powers from the Slate. Hmh.. I still remember the final testing day...

Flashback!!

It's 1945 Januar and I'm in Dresden. I flew from Japan to Germany for one reason: researchers had found something amazing as the note said. I was shown my way to an underground facility and now I'm just waiting. When I stepped in I was confused. In the middle of the room was a labyrinth where rats were running around looking lost. So I'm here to watch some rodents race around on the table? Great... Then my eyes saw a big stone in the wall. The Slate.

"Doctor Weismann..wo ist er?" a Dutch man said next to me. Knowing the language spoken here I knew that they are waiting for Adolf K. Weismann to start already.  A tall man with silver hair and eyes came towards us holding one of the rats with blue markings.

"Here I am! It's all up to you, my furry little rodent friend! Go! Make me proud!" accented voice of Weismann said. He held up the rat towards the stone.

"They're calling it the Extra Alpha Group. The rat is the prototype and is influenced by the slate," another doctor informed me. I watch how Weismann puts the rat who has blue circle on it's back into the maze.

"The blue rat is ready!" the rodent looked round confused. Suddenly the Slate starts to glow blue making the test animal do the same. Then a sword appears above the rat. Impressive...

"The Slate is active and the sword aura is confirmed."

The rat starts to run making some of the rats follow. They exit the maze quickly with the blue rat leading them- all of them now glowing with blue aura. I gasp. 

"This is amazing! Does the same effect occur on human beings?" I walk closer to Weismann who is smiling.

"It's just the tip of the iceberg..." he shrugs his shoulders walking towards a whiteboard.

"The intensity level between the link and the Slate is equal to the link's brain complexity. There will be one to lead. The leader's powers can reflect to others creating a group of followers. As a result..."

"An army of superhumans is born," I finish for him. So that's what the world has come to...

"No! It is not my goal..." he assures me and starts writing something on the board.

"This will bring happiness!" Weismann points at what he wrote. Freunde! An explosion brought our attention back to the maze. Another rat had acquired powers from the Slate. This rat has red marking on it's back. Weismann runs to the maze shocked and embarrassed that something like that happened.