Chapter 27

Hello, dear readers! A year has passed without a new chapter and I feel terrible... I had a lot to do (university, exchange programme, new stories, personal things, etc.) and also what stopped me from updating was the feeling of not giving enough while writing... BUT I have finally finished the chap (after rewriting and rewriting and oh... more rewriting). ^.^ 

I also can't thank you, my dear readers, enough for supporting me and the story! 

I also know that some might not read the notes above, so without further ado... I present you a new chapter! *sparkles fly*

Telepathy

.....................................................................

3rd pov

The Silver King sighs as he sees a green parrot at the top of the bridge, gathering the attention of his own clansman and the members of the Infinity who had been looking at the direction where the flash of purple sword had occurred.

"Seems like the Green King, Hisui Nagare, has graced us with his presence..." the white headed male frowns at the bird. It lets out a loud call, before gliding down and resting at the railing. 

"Greetings, Silver King. Sorry for not meeting you personally, but I'm sure you won't mind me speaking through my clansman..." The parrot then tilts its green head. "I am the Fifth King Hisui Nagare, the Green King... I have been waiting for so long this moment." Shiro moves his weight from one leg to other, appearing careless, but the look in his eyes told the other story of alertness.

"So you have finally managed to lure me out.... It is as you wanted?"

"Yes. This verifies that you aren't the bystander that you once were. It is a quite strategic success and more... another King has joined the game, a King that many did not know to exist... sadly, I was one of them... but this surprise will make it more fun." Then the parrot proceeds to fly away.

"Well, at least he shows his presence in some way..." The King throws a small smile at the present persons. "Let's go and catch up with the others." They turn and head quickly towards the location, the members of Infinity wearing eager looks. 

After rushing and slight jogging, they finally catch a glimpse of a purple haired slim woman cradling two crying strains. Akira is silently wiping tears from her rose coloured cheeks and Neko is prancing around the four, her bell ringing softly with every move.

The members who arrived later stop suddenly as if not believing their eyes. The purple headed woman looks up with her sharp mismatched eyes and a small smile is painted onto her soft light pink lips on her pale face.

"Hello, my dear friends..." That is all what takes for the frozen members to move again and a certain redhead dashes forward and literally bounces onto her, but Hideki manages to catch Ryou in mid flight and ground him.

"It is alright. He must have missed me..." Calm voice of the Eighth King washes over them all and weirdly, it makes Takashi snap. He clenches his hands into fists and his body shakes violently with his outburst.

"Must have missed you!? Are you serious right now!? We fucking mourned and cried, because we thought you died! We had to wake up every morning with a thought that you aren't with us anymore.... that we don't have you guiding us... And now you come, without a single scratch, and you only say that!?" He hisses with wavering voice, thick with emotion, and all the attention is now turned towards him. Some wearing masks of surprise and shock, some agreement and some sadness. Kuroh steps closer to the male, but a look from the First King stops him.