Chapter 14

Hi, my dear readers! I fell asleep yesterday, so I didn't update (I was tired af)... BUT I did make a new cover for the story and now I have a new update for you and it has some hints about how my story will continue AND I hope you like it!!

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY STORY!! ^-^

Meanings:

Telepathy

...........................................................................

3rd pov

Silence has different meanings: stillness- absence of any noise or sound; muteness- the state or fact of being silent. Both were present on the field after Umeko claimed herself to be the Eighth King, The Purple King. No one dared to move, even breath. The rain stopped suddenly like the heaven itself was flabbergasted by the reveal.

But at the same time it was noisy. Two swords of Damocles' were humming with energy, they looked like they were greeting each other. Everyone could hear their hearts beating wildly like a caged bird trying to escape. Then there was the occasional flapping of coats as the wind rustled through them.

It was painfully quiet that the clansmen who were not present on the field started worry about their King's well-being. The Infinity stood in the shadows waiting for their Queen. The Scepter 4 was trying to connect with their lieutenant by calling her through the communication devices they carry. Nothing.. Only two swords floating proudly in the air.

Few minutes ago

"There must be another King!" someone shouted from the van making Saruhiko Fushimi to furrow his eyebrows. The Red King was locked away, the Gold King would never interfere... who else could be there!

"Are you sure?" he asked getting a nod for an answer. Fushimi quickly walked towards the many computers in the Scepter 4 van that were monitoring the situation at hand. They only came here because they got a lead on Tatara Totsuka's shooter. He grabbed his radio.

"There are two Weismann levels at the stadium!" he hastily told Awashima and then disconnected the transmission. He watched as many inside the room were looking at him. He growled at them to get back to work.

"The Weismann level of the other King is rising!" Saruhiko's eyes went wide... Sword of Damocles is going to materialize. He jumped away from the many graphics and holograms hurrying outside.

He made it just in time to see bright flashes of purple shoot around in the sky and eventually gathering into one spot. The huge sword was crackling like a wild fire or like the ice in spring. His mouth hanged open and he could only stare at the sight. When the sword had finished its deformation, then Saruhiko could finally see its elegant but sharp curves. Purple... the sword was purple!

Back to present

"I didn't know there was Eighth King..." muttered Reisi cutting effectively off through the drapes of silence. Everything seemed to go back to normal.

"There are many things you don't know..." Blue King stood shocked and pale looking around and soon his violet eyes met heterochromia ones. There was voice in his head.. how?

"I can do many things... like.." suddenly he saw from the reflection of his glasses how Seri Awashima's eyes gleamed purple. What is going on?

"I'll show you.." Seri walked towards the him while dropping her saber. It surprised Munakata. Why would Seri do that? Shed suddenly stopped while smiling.

"Because it wasn't Seri Awashima who did that..." Seri or so he thought told him. Lieutenant's eyes glowed purple again and the woman shook her head then her gaze slipped to her sword on the ground.

"W-what?" the blonde stutters grabbing her sword shivering slightly.

"So that's your power, Purple King? Telepathy and mind control?" the Eighth King hummed in confirmation. So she has mental abilities... Powerful ones... pondered the Blue King.

"Why thank you!"

"Get out of my head!" he commanded but then he saw the smirk on her face Reisi cracked. He flung his blue aura at her making his clansmen gasp. They had never seen the calm and collected King loosing his temper.

Umeko blocked his attack with her aura making a big explosion occur at the stadium. The air shook and vibrated from the impact. Clansmen who stood outside saw how Blue King's sword pressed against the Purple one making the aura around them shimmer and thunder. But then something weird happened. A crimson coloured aura appeared around the both sword making them fly back from each other. The swords started to mend each others smallest cracks or tiniest cuts that were impossible to see.

When that happened with the swords of Damocles', Reisi and Umeko touched each other with their auras. The red aura that came out of nowhere wrapped around them and they felt stronger and more refreshed. Umeko realised what was happening and looked up, seeing her and his sword.

"You know that blue of cold and red of fire make beautiful purple that has many shades and faces... So that's what you meant..." The Purple Queen mumbles quietly but it is heard by the Blue King who was staring at his sword.

"A friend of me told me that once... long time ago..." it spikes Reisi's interest. This King just healed his swords minor flaws... This King or Queen is someone you shouldn't mess with.

"What's your friends name?" Umeko tries to step away from Reisi but the man catches her wrist.

"Let me go..." her aura flares angrily changing her flames colour slightly darker.

"Not until you tell me wh-"

"NYA!" the image changes and at by the seats stood Yashiro Isana. He had shy smile at his face.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Kuroh yells at Shiro. Both Kings jump slightly.. they had forgot him. The white haired man smiles with closed eyes.

"I know that you came for me, so please let go of my friends! Take me!" (that came out wrong..)

"I will take you and the King here into my custody," he whispers the King part while looking at Umeko. Yashiro shakes his head and suddenly another sword flashes into the sky. It is white-silver sword with different coloured gems. The sword of the First King... Reisi's hand loosens in shock and Umeko steps away quickly.

Munakata turns his attention to the boy with parasol. He activates his aura but a smack to the face stops him from doing that. His head flies back and the King can already feel the slight sting at his jaw. Kuroh Yatogami was the owner of the fist. The image changes again and he saw that Kuroh, Yashiro and the strain were missing. They escaped while Neko's illusion was activated. At least he has the Purple King to questi-.

The purple haired woman was gone.. Reisi sights and walks towards his clan. They all look baffled. The last thing they saw was how their King stopped Purple King from going away and now they see only their King returning to them.

"Sir?"

"We need to track down the Purple King and the shooter with his friends."

"Sir?" the Blue King stops and glances over his shoulder at her.

"What happened?" Munakata sights adjusting his glasses before starting to walk away.

"I would tell you, if I knew myself..."

................................................................................

I hope you had good time reading this! I'll update again soon!

I don't own K Project!!

~Sarcastic_Luna