Chapter 18

Hello, my dear readers! How's it going? Well I hope you're all doing great and if not then I wish that this chapter will cheer you up! ^.^ I hope you all enjoy it!!

...................................

3rd pov

The students of Ashinaka High School were walking around preparing for the festival that is held in their school. What they didn't know was that their island is about to be invaded by angry HOMRA. Only sign of the attack about to come, was a huge crumbling sword-like figure floating near the entrance. Kukuri, a good friend of Kuroh, was first to notice it.

"Huh?" she stopped by the window staring at the sword of Damocles. For the first time she saw something like that. Sumika, Kukuri's friend, noticed that Kukuri fell behind and now is staring out of the window in confusion.

"What's the matter?"

"What is that thing?" the brunette pointed at the sword. The air stood still... Suddenly a explosion occurred at the place it hovered above making the ground shake. There was nothing left from the entry... Instead of that was a gaping hole where people covered in red aura stood.

The students panicked when the HOMRA came closer and ran away but they were soon forced to stop. The tall redhead launched a bright red coloured flames at one of the clock towers that collapsed after getting hit.

"I want everyone to stay calm, alright? Haven't you kids learned anything in this school?? Turning an emergency you stay calm, okay? We don't want to hurt any of you and we are expecting full co-operation so we wont stay long!" Izumo speaks through the speaker.

"So you want us to find the young man in the video from here?" he turns towards Mikoto.

"That's right. Just find that kid..." the latter grunts heading away from his clansmen. Anna looked after Mikoto. The second in command shook his head at their leader then turned towards the clansmen.

"Find Totsuka's shooter! Even if you need to tear this place apart!" he yelled getting cheers in response. They hurry away ready to complete the task.

"Where did Mikoto go?" Yata looks after the Red King.

"Don't worry about him, Yatagarasu. Go!" the ginger speeds away on his skateboard. Only Tatara stood there watching around deep in thought.

Tatara's pov

Is this really necessary? I know that I was almost killed but I'm alive. Maybe the killer already left the island before we came and now we are rampaging here and scaring the students without finding him. If he didn't leave and we find him then what would happen then. Something is not right... I just have this feeling.

"Hey, Tatara! You okay there?" I feel someone's hand on my shoulder. Looking up I see the familiar face of Izumo. I nod but the look I'm receiving from Kusanagi has me rethinking my answer.

"Actually no..." I rub my face with my hands trying to wipe away the feeling but it doesn't go away.

"What's the matter? Soon we'll find the guy and leave!"

"I know but I just have this feeling that something is not right..." Izumo shakes his head and sights. Anna grabs my hand with her tiny pale hand. She has that sparkle in her crimson eyes that tells me I'm not the only one feeling it.

"Well we are searching for the guy who harmed you.." I shake my head in disagreement.

"It feels different. Like when we once stepped into Scepter 4 territory I felt like we shouldn't be there. Right now... I feel the same," turning towards the entrance I thought I saw a person but when I looked again no one was there.